Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- ATTN: Bay Area Subie Drivers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
horizontally-opposed
If any of you Bay Area guys (SirAndy) got a thing for WRXs, etc like I did (now sold the car), I've got a set of 18-inch Prodrive P1s (dark gray, used less than 15K, and NO curb rash) plus some minor trim bits (shifter surround, clear corners) I'd like to get rid of.

Any interest, PM me and I'll make you a good deal.

Thansk,

pete
ArtechnikA
i live near a Bay...

will those fit an Outback? (i donno the BHC, i suppose Subaru uses a bunch of different ones ...)
horizontally-opposed
They definitely fit all WRX versions including the STi, and they fit on the new Legacy as well (I tried them and then drove it).

I dunno about a Baja or Outback, as (I think) the overall diameter is different. These are 18x7.5s and mount 225/40R18s or 235/40R18s.

pete
ArtechnikA
i'll hafta figure out what the overall rolling radius is on those, and measure my fenderwell clearance. i know our '04 Outback has 16" wheels (and fairly high profile tires) and the '97 has 15's (and like 75- or 80-series M+S). i was going to mount a set of 55-series on the 15's and drop it a bit for summer driving, but i wouldn't mind trying a +3 and saving the 15's for winter tires...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.