Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pair of Heuer Stopwatches with dash mount- very nice.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
Up for sale is an extremely nice set of Heuer Stopwatches with dash mount for rally race cars. Comes with boxes. Excellent condition. Functions perfectly.

I absolutely love this pair of stopwatches however I have changed directions with my car so I no longer need them. I no longer plan on racing. They would look beautiful in an antique race car.

FYI I have these listed on eBay also.

Price $699 plus shipping. Payment via PayPal.
tornik550
More
tornik550
More
mepstein
I usually see these selling for a lot more $
Mueller
Those are beautiful!

To keep that antique racing/rally motif going my Curta calculator I have for sale would go right with that smile.gif

Good luck with the sale. Those are nice enough display on your desk at work or office!
tornik550
How about $699?
carr914
Any Trades?
tornik550
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Jun 4 2015, 07:09 PM) *

Up for sale is an extremely nice set of Heuer Stopwatches with dash mount for rally race cars. Comes with boxes. Excellent condition. Functions perfectly.

I absolutely love this pair of stopwatches however I have changed directions with my car so I no longer need them. I no longer plan on racing. They would look beautiful in an antique race car.

FYI I have these listed on eBay also.

Price $699 plus shipping. Payment via PayPal.

I would have considered some trades however they just sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.