Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP! LOOK OUT FOR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morgan

IF YOU SEE THIS RIG CALL THE POLICE

The AutoSport Werks Rig and the #22 Race Car have been STOLEN!

Please spread the word if you see or hear about any new teams with a new 2004 Renegade 16' Toterhome with Blue suede interior and a 3 car trailer with Chrome rear lift gate. Inside was the #22 Porsche GT3 Cup Car. Also a Dynapack 4-wheel portable Dyno plus miscellaneous inventory.

Please forward this email to anyone you know that may be able to spot it on the road. It was last seen at Noon on Sunday 2/20/05. The Vinyl graphics may be off off it now... The license plates for the Toter home are 916-KIG and for the trailer is 497-HMG ar15.gif
mike_the_man
I saw that on an Audi forum yesterday. Talk about some balls! Maybe post a link to the original thread, I think there were some pics.

Mueller
it was found already.........
Joe Bob
What condition?
morgan
COOL WHERE AND HOW??
JM
Mueller
The local news just reported that the rig was found. There were some items stolen and a bit of damage, but the car was untouched. They have some fingerprints and are hoping to catch the thieves. Just give me ten minutes with them...
...off of Rennlist
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.