Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What does Quaife parts look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
No explanation needed. Show us all the gory guts.
Joe Bob
http://www.quaife.co.uk/products/atbdifferentials.htm

Go here...
rick 918-S
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 22 2005, 04:08 PM)
http://www.quaife.co.uk/products/atbdifferentials.htm

Go here...

Thanks for the link. I was too lazy to search. I'm sitting here in a daze. Exhausted from work. Not wanting to dig back in for another 5 hrs.

I want your Transaxle. Maybe the tooth fairy will leave it under my pillow rolleyes.gif
Joe Bob
Red beard did the rebuild....nice job. Come to the WCC and pick it up...save the shipping.... wink.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 22 2005, 04:17 PM)
Red beard did the rebuild....nice job. Come to the WCC and pick it up...save the shipping.... wink.gif

I'm planning the trip out. But If I don't sell one one my cars I'll have to drool on it for a while and leave it at your house. drooley.gif

Anyone in the MW want an MGA? dry.gif
Joe Bob
Tow it out....I'll take it.... idea.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 22 2005, 04:27 PM)

I'm towing the Alien with the Mother ship. Too far to trust the wounded Alien. And if the weather went to shit the 1959 MGA would be cold and wet ride. Although that would be interesting.... If I could round up a spare driver... After all it's only the distance of an oil change...

Check the link and pm me if your serious.

Sandy's MGA
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Feb 22 2005, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (mikez @ Feb 22 2005, 04:27 PM)

I'm towing the Alien with the Mother ship. Too far to trust the wounded Alien. And if the weather went to shit the 1959 MGA would be cold and wet ride. Although that would be interesting.... If I could round up a spare driver... After all it's only the distance of an oil change...

Check the link and pm me if your serious.

Sandy's MGA

fly me out.... i will drive it to california
Joe Bob
I'll let ya know how my re-fi works out....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.