Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blaupunkt's version of a GoPro camera for $90. !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
Arizona Autohaus is offering a special on this new 1080p camera (for $89. - no tax & FREE shipping) smile.gif

IPB Image

SALE $92.71
List: $129.00
P/N: BP2.0HD

- Full HD 1080P with Wide-Angle 120 degree Lens
- With Motion Detection and G-Sensor
- Non-Stop Adjustable Loop Recording
- Storage Media Slot MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC up to 32GB (not included)
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker for Audio Recording
- Adjustable Exposure Video and Photo for Day or Night Recording
- Date and Time Stamping
- SOS Mode to Manually Save Video File in Case of Emergency

KIT INCLUDES:
- 2.0FHD Camera - Mounting Bracket System (Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat, Bicycle) - Automotive Charging Cable - USB Cable for Output

The perfect camera for a German car ? shades.gif ... I just ordered one ... Click here
Andyrew
Definitely cheaper than the Hero, but it certainly isnt waterproof which I think is the Hero's claim to fame...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NIYNUX...pf_rd_i=desktop
mepstein
when i worked at the ski store, we sold go pros. A lot of them. Carried some other brands but never sold many. One huge advantage of go pros is their wide distribution and wide range of accesories. My son has 2 of them and he would buy again over any other brand.

awith any of these cameras you will need to buy extra memory and batteries.
Andyrew
I think the biggest advantage to a Gopro is probably going to be resale. Everyone knows it and doesnt mind buying spares.

That said I have 2 and about $100 worth of accessories and batteries. Whereas my dad has a knock off that he bought for 100 bucks and is just fine with it.
Chris914n6
This has the same specs as the $60 chinese ones. Hmmm.

I thought GoPro had better frame rates making the video movie quality?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 6 2015, 03:09 PM) *

Arizona Autohaus is offering a special on this new 1080p camera (for $89. - no tax & FREE shipping) smile.gif

SALE $92.71
List: $129.00
P/N: BP2.0HD

- Full HD 1080P with Wide-Angle 120 degree Lens
- With Motion Detection and G-Sensor
- Non-Stop Adjustable Loop Recording
- Storage Media Slot MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC up to 32GB (not included)
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker for Audio Recording
- Adjustable Exposure Video and Photo for Day or Night Recording
- Date and Time Stamping
- SOS Mode to Manually Save Video File in Case of Emergency

KIT INCLUDES:
- 2.0FHD Camera - Mounting Bracket System (Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat, Bicycle) - Automotive Charging Cable - USB Cable for Output

The perfect camera for a German car ? shades.gif ... I just ordered one ... Click here

Looks like a dash cam ?
euro911
It probably IS made in China - what electronic devices aren't these days?

The GoPro itself isn't waterproof - it's the clear outer case that allows one to use it under water. But just for a simple dash-cam, it doesn't need to be.

No it's not a top of the line $400. 4K camera, but with the built-in screen and other features, doesn't seem too bad of a deal for a toss-around camera confused24.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jun 6 2015, 04:11 PM) *

This has the same specs as the $60 chinese ones. Hmmm.

I thought GoPro had better frame rates making the video movie quality?

High end gopro's do. The "Hero" is the base model. The Hero 4 can do 4k @ 30fps or 2k at 60 or 1080@ 120 or even 720 @240 But that one is 500 bucks..
bandjoey
Thanks for the heads up. Give us a review when you get it.
Chris914n6
I need a dash cam.
Though it wouldn't have mattered today as I was driving mom in mom's car. This lady suicide jaywalked into a batch of moving cars. I had to brake hard to let her walk by 5 feet in front of me. If I was in the beater she would be in bed resting 6-8 weeks.
Andyrew
This is my dash cam.

http://www.amazon.com/E-PRANCE%C2%AE-Ambar...ash+cam+eprance
Couple different options. I opted for the internal 8 gig without the gps. Really good dash cam. You can see the license plate ahead of me in an incident I recorded. The sun was just starting to go down so this is a medium light situation. (Make sure you force 1080p on youtube... Also its slightly better quality in the raw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dFg7jkSfQ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.