Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Tech Session... SUN MAR 6th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Coming Sunday March 6th, Manny and Bud from Bud's Tire Pros are going to have an open-shop tech session. They're hoping to get between 25 and 40 people involved (PCA Riverside Region helped organize it). So far here's what's on the agenda:

- 11:00AM - Event starts
- Speaker from Michelin tires will be present to answer all questions.
- Tech session about tire, wheel and suspension setups for different applications.
- Raffle/lottery for $500 worth of tires to the winner.
- Get to see how alignment on a Porsche is generally done.
- Mix and match, test and try out tires (don't know if this is for most everyone or only a few participants).
- Free food!
- No entry fee!

For more info, feel free to contact Manny: 951-351-1319. Their shop is located on Monroe and Indiana Ave in Riverside. (8651 Indiana Ave, Riverside CA 92504). It's supposed to be a good fun event, all are welcome. If you do call Manny, make sure you let him know you heard about it from either the PCA or 914 Club. Hope to see some of you there. I can also try to answer some of your questions, but calling is best.

smash.gif
Aaron Cox
manny rocks. the premier porsche alignment guy! did my car...on the cheap too! my specs for less than 100 bucks. smilie_pokal.gif
ArtechnikA
we had a guy from Michelin come and talk to our Region last year, at the introduction of the Pilot Sport 2. they sounded like good tires but i lost interest when he said they'd be available only in Monster Truck sizes (18" and larger).
Toast
icon_bump.gif
Brando
icon_bump.gif

Tomorrow at 11:00 AM.

Remember... Free food, door prizes, and raffling a set of tires (Falken Azenis I think).

beer.gif
skline
I have a lot to do yet but I think I will drive out there for this. I am a PCA member after all. I dont think they will be giving a set of Falkens away if it is being sponsored by Michelin. That just doesnt sound right. driving.gif
skline
Ok, I am now unable to make it tomorrow. I wish I could but things have come up that prevent my attending. Maybe next time.
Aaron Cox
its 10 min from me.....but i cant make it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.