Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 901 transmission side shift
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Hammy
I have a side shift trans for sale. It's in great condition, each gear shifts and downshifts well, no grinds, no leaks, never any issues with it whatsoever.

I originally bought it from member Alberto (lagunero) years ago and the trans had work done on it by the knowledgeable 914world member Thomas (1st and 2nd syncro were replaced along with dogteeth).

I have since only put about 3k miles on the transmission myself. Swepco trans fluid always used.

I'm asking what I paid for it - $700 and I feel it's well worth it.

PM me for any questions or if you want my number. I'm willing to deliver or meet if you are close enough to Modesto, CA. The trans will be out of my 914 by tomorrow evening. I absolutely need to sell the trans ASAP because my landlord does not like car parts laying around in my carport.

Thank you
ndfrigi
1st in line please
Yahmann
I'm interested if #1 backs out.
Dr Evil
I didn't know that Alberto died. I considered him a friend and lost contact with him when I moved sad.gif

Thomas was a smart guy, great machinist, and I taught him. His box should only show minor wear that occurred after rebuilt and installed.
914_teener
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 9 2015, 01:29 PM) *

I didn't know that Alberto died. I considered him a friend and lost contact with him when I moved sad.gif

Thomas was a smart guy, great machinist, and I taught him. His box should only show minor wear that occurred after rebuilt and installed.

Alberto is just 914less. Sold his -6 earlier this year Doc.

So as far as I know he is still with us....just not hanging out here.

Sounds like a good deal for someone.
Hammy
Wow don't i feel silly. Good thing I'm wrong! I could've sworn I thought I heard he passed. I'll correct it.

Noel is first in line.
Dr Evil
That is some fucked up shit! tongue.gif

Glad to hear he is alive, though smile.gif
MartyYeoman
Please count me in if you only want to "Sell Local".
Thanks, Marty
echocanyons
Is this still available?

If so imwould like it.
Dr Evil
If not, I have options. I will list up in a bit, but since this is likely gone.
Chris H.
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 9 2015, 08:39 PM) *

That is some fucked up shit! tongue.gif

Glad to hear he is alive, though smile.gif

Ah...yeah...most dramatic transmission ad ever. Great ending though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.