Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dash pad recovering project at Sunny CAMP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Well the dash pad recovering project is back on track. Here are a few of the early rejects. One with ashtray delete, and a different slope on the back, also a targa bar pad that came out great, also a pad that secures to the top just above the sun visors(not needed in certain parts of the US) .
More at Products section.
CCLINDASHRECOVER
dakotaewing
Ok Criag,
Do you really think you can post pictures of stuff like that and not provide ALL the details? Who do you think you are ? Miles? LOL...

FESS UP DUDE!!!

Did you edit that....(more in parts section)?

By the way, they look good....
Thom
boxstr
These are cracked dash pads and targa pad that have new vinyl covering them after removing the old cracked stuff.. The vinyl you see on these was not working very well. So new, different vinyl is on the way, and I hope these will be ready in a couple of weeks.
Check the products section for more pics.
CCLINSUNNYCAMP
Aaron Cox
vaccuum formed vinyl? or hand stitched?

im lost craig.... looks great either way (DR evil deleted my ashtray too)
Dr Evil
I guess this means that you are not sending me your interior after all? What price range are you looking for? It looks promising, could you wait until I get to med school? wink.gif
Brad Roberts
Looks good Craig. You need to find someone in Texas who drives their 914 every day to and from work to test these for you.

Funny.. I recall talking about this in the past.

B
boxstr
Mike NO NO I just repacked the complete interior except for door panels and seats. They are still coming down to you for your EVIL TOUCH.
The dash recovering thing is something I have been trying to make happen long before you started your interior reocovering. This is just for the Dash pad, rear targa bar, knee pad and any of the hard vinyl covered items on the 914 interior.

Brad, actually testing here in Oregon would work with all of the sun we are getting lately. Beta testing in Texas may be a good idea. I will see if I get any takers.
CCLINMRSDASH
914GT
Interested in a southern Arizona car? I need a dash for this V8 car in progress. Stick a logo on it and we'll advertise it with the car.
Mueller
those look great...I was going to ask if the rear targa pad could be recovered or not, I tore mine last week while removing it headbang.gif

I like the look of the dash, I've never cared for the "stitched" look of the recovered units.

boxstr
Guy I just might take you up on the offer. Another run is coming up soon so I need to see how they come out before I get to far ahead of this. I will let you know.

Mike, The rear targa bar pad is one oif the most difficult items to remove on the 914, and have it be in perfect condition after removal. Keep your old one because there will be a core charge.
CCLINTARGAAIDSPONSOR
rhodyguy
i can't wait to see the parts in red. delete the rear portion of dash covering and paint to match. like 356'es and k.g.'es.

k
914GT
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Feb 23 2005, 09:37 AM)
i can't wait to see the parts in red. delete the rear portion of dash covering and paint to match. like 356'es and k.g.'es.

k

I'd think the reflection off the windshield for anything other than black would be annoying.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.