Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS xtra parts socal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
marksteinhilber
1. Front bumper, late, black, no dents but had some heavy rust pits. Derusted and sealed with POR 15. Great driver or paint for really nice bumper $90
SOLD!
2. Fog Grills, pair. not broken but chrome very poor. Great to paint black $50 pair
SOLD!
3. Tail lights driver quality, some crazing and small cracks. $30 pair
4. Seat base mounting rails with sliding track for seat, handles missing $45 ea
5. Seat cores as shown, no bottom cushion, both driver side, one tan, one no vinyl or back pad. $35 ea
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(marksteinhilber @ Jun 9 2015, 11:03 AM) *

1. Front bumper, late, black, no dents but had some heavy rust pits. Derusted and sealed with POR 15. Great driver or paint for really nice bumper $90
2. Fog Grills, pair. not broken but chrome very poor. Great to paint black $50 pair
4. Seat base mounting rails with sliding track for seat, handles missing $45 eaClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

If Euro, I would like to buy the tail lights (no pix so far..)
abes914
I'll take the front bumper and grills. I can pay for it now but won't be able to pick it up until a couple of weeks?
ndfrigi
Sir Mark, if Abe bought it, just drop it to my house and i can give it to Abe.
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(abes914 @ Jun 9 2015, 11:59 AM) *

I'll take the front bumper and grills. I can pay for it now but won't be able to pick it up until a couple of weeks?

Abe, I work in Long Beach and can bring to you, whenever you want. Or I can leave with Noel, whichever you want... 562 577 7486
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 9 2015, 11:20 AM) *

QUOTE(marksteinhilber @ Jun 9 2015, 11:03 AM) *

4. Seat base mounting rails with sliding track for seat, handles missing $45 eaClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

If Euro, I would like to buy the tail lights (no pix so far..)
Sorry Forrest, US tails, not Euro. Computer suddenly blocking me from browsing pics to add to post. Enjoying the daily banter with your cohorts in OC and San Clemente. Larmo's 2056 is tempting. Know anybody who wants to buy some restored Bonanza mini bikes....
abes914
Mark, If you don't mind dropping it off to Noel's place please. I can pick it up there and also get the seats that I bought from him. I can also chip in some gas money for your troubles.

I am assuming payment by paypal?

Thanks.
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(abes914 @ Jun 9 2015, 01:43 PM) *

Mark, If you don't mind dropping it off to Noel's place please. I can pick it up there and also get the seats that I bought from him. I can also chip in some gas money for your troubles.

Thanks.

Sure, Paypal works good. PM me an e-mail address for the paypal invoice. I don't need any gas money. Mark S.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(marksteinhilber @ Jun 9 2015, 03:41 PM) *

Thanks.

Sure, Paypal works good. PM me an e-mail address for the paypal invoice. I don't need any gas money. Mark S.

Sir Mark, Do you want me just to give you the cash and Abe will just pay me.
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jun 9 2015, 03:46 PM) *

QUOTE(marksteinhilber @ Jun 9 2015, 03:41 PM) *

Thanks.

Sir Mark, Do you want me just to give you the cash and Abe will just pay me.

Yes, that works for me. I'll just drop the parts off with you. And you can get me cash when you get it or front it if you want. Drop off Thursday sometime?
colingreene
So the price on the bumper went up. LUL
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(colingreene @ Jun 10 2015, 10:22 AM) *

So the price on the bumper went up. LUL

No, down. But it's extra. Did you ever get a front bumper? I'd prefer chrome, but not in the budget....
colingreene
It was 80 last i remembered.
no i never got a front bumper, i have not actually done much to my car since you have seen it last.
I stopped updating the thread i had on it here since no one seemed to really care so why bother.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.