Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s tail shift trans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
F/S cheap. 50.00usd
Tail shift trans just out of my 71 / doesn't leak, has all gears in the box and includes the linkage front to back including most of the bushings new / just missing the firewall bushing

prefer pickup in Laguna Beach Ca or can arrange shipping for a fee of some sort to cover costs to your location.

This trans ran fine to the WCR and logged many nonstop trips from the beach to Scottsdale AZ without incident, leakage, whining, etc. so if you are looking for a parts box or a fill-in while you resource your conversions etc., this may be the one for you. No Whining! poke.gif
Highland
I'm interested. Will be passing by Laguna beach on my way home tomorrow evening. Is the fluid drained?
euro911
QUOTE(Highland @ Jun 9 2015, 11:44 AM) *
I'm interested. Will be passing by Laguna beach on my way home tomorrow evening. Is the fluid drained?
"doesn't leak" poke.gif
cpavlenko
Arizona Transaxle in Phoenix did mine 2 yrs ago, and a daily driver, and no leaks yet. piratenanner.gif
forrestkhaag

drained somewhat / not too sure but I can fully drain it if desired....
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jun 9 2015, 03:16 PM) *

drained somewhat / not too sure but I can fullt=y drain it if desired....

and to think (Mark) my "newly installed" sideshifter leaked in three places!! damit!
Montreal914
If all of the above pass on the gearbox, I will take it and pick it up.
forrestkhaag
One potential buyer is dropping by this evening / if he passes, it is yours for the asking. thanks for the interest beerchug.gif

F.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.