Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT pictures of my miracle boy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
Just thought I'd show you guys two of my favorite pics of my oldest son Easton!
Easton is one tough little rascal.... He was given a 30 to 50% chance of making it....
He was diagnosed with Diaphragmatic-hernia, thats a hole in his diaphram....
Spent seven months in the Hospital.... one more surgery to go.... maybe summertime
Look at him now! smilie_pokal.gif
pete-stevers
Here is one more with one of his favorite cars, likes taking it to bed....Hmmm
Jenny
What a cutie!! wub.gif He's got the most adorable little chubby fingers I've ever seen!!

Keep us posted on his surgery. We'll keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Jen
Qarl
When does he get his license?

mueba.gif mueba.gif
pete-stevers
I take him for rides in the fourteen...just strap his seat in and off we go.... biggrin.gif
Bet he would love a ride in the Elise...Its a long drive to BC Qarl! wink.gif
sgomes
Looks like he's got a great attitude! (and great parents!)

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Pnambic
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ Feb 23 2005, 01:30 AM)
I take him for rides in the fourteen...just strap his seat in and off we go.... biggrin.gif
Bet he would love a ride in the Elise...Its a long drive to BC Qarl! wink.gif

Qarl'll be driving it home from NJ next week anyway. Its just a small detour....heh. wink.gif laugh.gif
seanery
great pic! smilie_pokal.gif
davep
He needs to get a better grip on the wheel though. My granddaughter is anxious to get my 73 2.0
Joe Ricard
And his favorite car is yellow clap.gif Smart kid.
aircooledboy
I can have the worst possible day at work, grumble all the way home, but when I walk thru the door and our 2 yr old yells "Dadda!!" and hugs the snot out of my legs, it all just melts away. wub.gif

Threads like this remind us all what is really important. Thanks for doing it. He looks like he is doing great, and it sounds like the worst is behind. Bless you, and continued good luck. Hope to meet you both at some event soon. (MWC??) beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Kids are cool smilie_pokal.gif

Keep him healthy Steve. Bringing him to WCC?
914helo
He's already got the one-handed driving technique down. clap.gif You'll have to tell him though the left hand should be on the wheel so the right arm can go around the girl in the passenger seat. laugh.gif I wish him the best.
Lou W
Good for you and your family, looks like you got a great kid. Good for him, sounds like he's got a great family. Keep him smiling. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.