Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914rubber.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
keely444
Anyone have a contact phone # for 914rubber.com . I am not getting any response with email.
keely444
Anyone have a contact phone # for 914rubber.com . I am not getting any response with email.
Mike Bellis
1-800-pimp-daddy

If that doesn't work try this one.

1-900-666-1313

happy11.gif
Mike Bellis
1-800-4trojans

sheeplove.gif
914_teener
Isn.t there a number on his invoice at the bottom of it?
bandjoey
I'm sure someone with the great northwest phone book will look it up and post it later. He's a full time pilot and sometimes out of pocket for a few days. Best way to to PM him from here, and post a "Want to Buy 914 Rubber post" He'll see it.

Hold on,,,help is on the way. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
bulitt
As explained in your other post on same topic, He is a full time pilot and I believe makes weekly trips to foreign countries.
He will return, he is a great guy and offers great parts.
keely444
QUOTE(bulitt @ Jun 9 2015, 06:56 PM) *

As explained in your other post on same topic, He is a full time pilot and I believe makes weekly trips to foreign countries.
He will return, he is a great guy and offers great parts.

Somehow I duplicated my post. I agree great parts and great service as I have ordered through him already. Thanks for clarifying his avalibility.I have talked to him before but lost his number.
Mikey914
Pm'd you with the info.

You can always PM me too for anyone who needs to reach me, I'll be notified via email and can respond pretty quickly even when I'm on the road.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.