Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bimmerboy71_02
confused24.gif He needs a hinge for the rear engine compartment lid, accelerator linkage ( parts directly behind pedal assembly, and a door handle/lock set. I'm desperatley trying to get this beautiful machine of his back on the road. I am a 67-76 BMW 2002 guy, but have always had an interest in the 914's.
Do you guys have these parts or know where I can go for them???
Ryan
Brad Roberts
Ryan,

Did his pivot point break for the hinge ? 99% of the time it need the hinge mount.. not the hinge.

The pedal assembly parts are easy...

Which door handle does he need ?

B

Brad Roberts
Oh.. and welcome. clap.gif You've come to the right place. Good people, good resources here on this board. Lots of people from the NorPacWest.

B
rhodyguy
wavey.gif check my location.

k
URY914
Is it an outside door handle? Is it broken or missing altogether?

Welcome biggrin.gif

Paul
McMark
Buddy has a 914 and needs odds and ends to get it on the road. Not ordinary replacement stuff though; bone yard objects like rear deck lid hinges, accelerator pedal linkage, door locks/ handles. I found a message board, but was lame in comparison to the 02 FAQ, and was too annoying to deal with for prolonged periods...
Thanks
Ryan
source - BMW 2002 FAQ Forum

Hey! We're not as annoying once you get to know us! biggrin.gif Actually, I'm probably still annoying. And maybe a couple of other people. idea.gif

Well, at least we don't talk about CARS all day. rolleyes.gif lol2.gif
davep
OOps, I think the prices just doubled. They don't realize all the forums we are in contact with.
Bleyseng
Most of us here are lame! We have 914's instead of BMW's which I even pass on track days....

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.