Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Michael Jackson Trial
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Tough decision.

URY914
I heard they have Stevie Wonder on the list of witnesses.

"So Mr Wonder, you never ACTUALLY SAW Mr. Jackson with young boys in his bed, did you???"

Root_Werks
QUOTE (URY914 @ Feb 23 2005, 09:43 AM)
I heard they have Stevie Wonder on the list of witnesses.

"So Mr Wonder, you never ACTUALLY SAW Mr. Jackson with young boys in his bed, did you???"

lol2.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif laugh.gif
redshift
lol I am gonna puke...

I'm sick... no worrys!

M
GTeener
clap.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif
Brett W
What to wear, what to wear.....

Maybe a white hood and sheet, Perhaps your own Soul man outfit. If he can white I can be black right?
Mark Henry
IMHO I think the little POS would look good wearing a baseball bat.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Feb 23 2005, 03:21 PM)

and a sequin batting glove wacko.gif
iiibdsiil

Is he pitching or receiving?
jwalters
biggrin.gif Put a "NAMBA" shirt on him and he will be complete--- Fuck him-- flipa.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (jwalters @ Feb 23 2005, 02:43 PM)
--- Fuck him--

hmmm, isn't that why he is in court?

idea.gif Andy
Jake Raby
Hand him an M59 fragmentation grenade with the pin pulled and handcuffed to his wrist...
As soon as he loses that pussy grip of his the spoon pops and pieces of fake flesh will scatter everywhere......

If only I were a little more twisted........ happy11.gif
Jenny
ohmy.gif Maybe I'd feel differently if I had children of my own... but I'm still not sure he's guilty. Not saying he's not, just not ready to condemn him yet. What about those stupid parents? He's had allegations of sexual abuse before, and if I were a consciencious parent, I wouldn't let my child stay with someone accused of sexually molesting children. Duh! He's definitely an easy target for litigation, don't you think? I'm just saying...

Jen
Alison Baker
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 23 2005, 04:48 PM)
ohmy.gif Maybe I'd feel differently if I had children of my own... but I'm still not sure he's guilty. Not saying he's not, just not ready to condemn him yet. What about those stupid parents? He's had allegations of sexual abuse before, and if I were a consciencious parent, I wouldn't let my child stay with someone accused of sexually molesting children. Duh! He's definitely an easy target for litigation, don't you think? I'm just saying...

Jen

Jenny , he committed that crime many years ago and paid over 20 millions dollars .Just too get cleared from that crime....just

after that California changed its Penal Code .......after child molestation.ask yourself one thing.if he did not COMMIT THE CRIME

WHY IN THE HELL DID HE PAY THAT KIND OF MONEY TO A COMPLETE STRANGER ?

He is gonna pay .." DO THE CRIME PAY THE FINE !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.