Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914/6 Conversion Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
brammo
I am new to the site, but not new to projects. I am coming up the learning curve on 914's. I have had 911's, Panamera's but never done a project on a 914. Lots of experience with G50/52's and done high HP adaptions for Ultima's etc.

I am looking for a rust free staring point, ideally a chassis that has been reinforced and ready for 6 conversion. I am doing this with my son, so looking for mostly mechanical work to do. If it has flares I would like metal flares.

I am open to various levels of completeness, but the goal is to end up with a 914/6 conversion for the street that performs and handles great.

It can come with an engine and transaxle or without. It can come with stock suspension or upgrades all around.

The body could be anywhere from dipped and fixed to primer to just painted. I have a great shop that can paint.

If you have a project that you don't want to finish and the body is in great shape, I am interested. I have a preference for West coast locations, but will ship the right project.

Please PM me or send me an email to cab at brammo dot com

Thanks,

Craig

matthepcat
I would give a budget range unless there is no budget smile.gif
brammo
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jun 12 2015, 12:54 PM) *

I would give a budget range unless there is no budget smile.gif

Thanks - as there is a wide range, I am open to any reasonable solutions.

whitetwinturbo
..............here's a rust free front bumper evilgrin.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161735499719?force...9&viewitem=
brammo
I am still looking and have found a few of the new ones and the "done" ones on here, all nice cars and considering I might have to get another car while we work/ continue to look for the project car or partially complete project cars.

I am open to most any stage of complete, it could even be painted and waiting for a drivetrain, etc. So if you have a stalled project or ready to move on, let me know.

Thanks for the emails and messages, keep them coming smile.gif

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.