Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can anyone tell me where this picture is from?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLKWrx
user posted image

I want to find out what all the dimensions on the car are. Does anyone have the legend that goes along with the picture?

Thanks
-- Steve
bondo
Right here.
SirAndy
QUOTE (SLKWrx @ Feb 23 2005, 12:16 PM)
Does anyone have the legend that goes along with the picture?

try the "914 Info" link on any page on this BBS ...

cool.gif Andy
Root_Werks
914club rocks! rocking nana.gif I love how we pull up answers for people so fast. mueba.gif
CptTripps
Is there a larger version of that pic anywhere? I was looking at it the other day in the garage and thought it'd be great to get one of those that's about 11"X17"
xsboost90
or full size on the wall in the garage!!!
SLKWrx
ack.. thanks all, didn't think it'd be so easy as to be in the 914 info page smile.gif Right under my nose. Now where did I put my tape measure...
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Print off a good clear picture. Take it to your local KinKO's ,that has a poster dept.,depending the quality of the orginal ,they will make it as big as possible.
ar15.gif Dave biggrin.gif
CptTripps
QUOTE (BarberDave @ Feb 24 2005, 07:49 AM)
smilie_pokal.gif
Print off a good clear picture. Take it to your local KinKO's ,that has a poster dept.,depending the quality of the orginal ,they will make it as big as possible.
ar15.gif Dave biggrin.gif

Getting it that large isn't the issue...the resolution of that one isn't all that great.

If I had a higher-rez file, I could have my art department cook up a poster size one for everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.