Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lug nuts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I currently a some type of nuts with black plastic caps on them. I want to replace then with shiney silver ones. Does anybody know where to get the correct ones for Fuchs?
Mueller
lug bolts???

do want chrome?

here you go

Boothe Design

a bunch of different finishes...polished, chrome, plus a few others....

user posted image
Allan
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 23 2005, 12:47 PM)
lug bolts???

do want chrome?

The PO did a 5 lug conversion and installed studs so I need nuts. I don't really want chrome but I plan on having the rims polished so I want to get rid of the black ones.
Aaron Cox
allan....i got chrome steel ones for 50 bucks on ebay.... vs 90+ for the lightweight porsche brand ones:)
Allan
Wow, I took a look at the Boothe stuff. $6.00 a pop = $120.00. I think I'll pass. sad.gif
Spoke
I just got a set of 20 lug bolts for my pretend American Eagle Fuchs from my local A&A auto parts (Joe Amato, the drag racer's family parts store) for $50. They ordered them from a catalog, claimed not to be chromed but are very shiny anyway. The price was right. They had beveled as well as rounded seat lug bolts in varying sizes.

Spoke
Joe Bob
The black ones will poish out with a rotary wheel....I used a wire brush to get the black off.....then a rouge/felt polishing wheel...
Andre914
I bought ball seat 31mm long lug bolts from ezaccessory.com for $1.39 each. These should fit any alloy wheels. This was the best price I could find.
Allan
QUOTE (Andre914 @ Feb 24 2005, 03:31 PM)
I bought ball seat 31mm long lug bolts from ezaccessory.com for $1.39 each. These should fit any alloy wheels. This was the best price I could find.

I need nuts. sad.gif Didn't see any on their site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.