Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Porsche 914 turn signal NOS (ROW version)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IAA1963
Hi,

for sale is one NOS turn signal unit in original packing w/ part number 914 631 401 10. This is the ROW version. I am asking $370 + pp + shipping.

Best,
Mark

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ajserrano
QUOTE(IAA1963 @ Jun 14 2015, 08:11 AM) *

Hi,

for sale is one NOS turn signal unit in original packing w/ part number 914 631 401 10. This is the ROW version. I am asking $370 + pp + shipping.

Best,
Mark

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

IF THIS IS THE DUAL BULB UNIT, I WILL TAKE IT. PLEASE POST PHOTO VERIFYING THE TWIN BULB ARRANGEMENT.

IF BY CHANCE YOU HAVE THE PAIR, I'LL TAKE THE OTHER ALSO. THX!
ARMANDO
AJSERRANO @ MSN . COM
ajserrano
QUOTE(ajserrano @ Jun 14 2015, 08:37 AM) *

QUOTE(IAA1963 @ Jun 14 2015, 08:11 AM) *

Hi,

Best,
Mark

Click to view attachment

IF THIS IS THE DUAL BULB UNIT, I WILL TAKE IT. PLEASE POST PHOTO VERIFYING THE TWIN BULB ARRANGEMENT.

IF BY CHANCE YOU HAVE THE PAIR, I'LL TAKE THE OTHER ALSO. THX!
ARMANDO
AJSERRANO @ MSN . COM

Mark, I can see through the clear bottom section of the lens it is exactly what I'm looking for so I will take it. Again, please let me know should you come across the other so I can complete the pair. Thx!
IAA1963
Armado,
I will send you some more fotos later.
Best,
Mark
ajserrano
Thx Mark!
ajserrano
Hi Mark! Is there a chance you might also have one other Euro ROW "NOS" turn signal housing?

Let me know the total and your paypal account so I can make the payment. Thx!
Armando
ajserrano
QUOTE(IAA1963 @ Jun 14 2015, 10:52 AM) *

Armado,
Best,
Mark

Hello Mark, can you please reply back to me? I also sent you an email, but no response. Thank you. Armando
ajserrano

Armado,
Best,
Mark

I'm sorry for my continued follow-up Mark, but since I have yet to hear back from you since June 14th, I'm now starting to wonder if you sold your '914 turn signal ROW unit to someone else in this forum that contacted you behind the scenes via a 'pm' after my posting agreeing to buy. I hate to say it, but it will not be the first time this has happened, needless to say an unfair practice. Hope to be wrong and that this is NOT the case.

As I first offered and posted previously, I would like to pay you, but I can't since you have yet to provide me with your payment details.

Please reply back to me at your earliest possible convenience. Very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Armando
ajserrano @ msn . com
ajserrano
QUOTE(ajserrano @ Jun 20 2015, 11:49 AM) *

Armado,
Best,
Mark

I'm sorry for my continued follow-up Mark, but since I have yet to hear back from you since June 14th, I'm now starting to wonder if you sold your '914 turn signal ROW unit to someone else in this forum that contacted you behind the scenes via a 'pm' after my posting agreeing to buy. I hate to say it, but it will not be the first time this has happened, needless to say an unfair practice. Hope to be wrong and that this is NOT the case.

As I first offered and posted previously, I would like to pay you, but I can't since you have yet to provide me with your payment details.

Please reply back to me at your earliest possible convenience. Very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Armando
ajserrano @ msn . com

Bump hoping to get a reply... confused24.gif
ajserrano
Hi Mark, can you please follow up with me? Thanks!
ajserrano
Mark, are you back yet?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.