Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for sale 1974 1.8L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
scottb
Greetings all,

Full disclosure, am selling this for my dad. At 80 getting in and out of the car is a bit much with a bum hip. Car is located in Denver CO and is a great example of a restore to original.

Dad is the presumed second owner of the car that he purchased in 1979 from a local Denver Porsche dealer. It was well loved/driven until an electric issue caused it to be parked for a number of years. This resulted in further issues so dad decided to get it back on the road and put back to original.

The bulk of the work was completed in 2003 and 2004. There are pictures of the process but I don't have those. I'm sure they can be secured if interested. I do have the receipts for all the work and can send copies for review.

Work included bare metal restore/repair of all rust. Reupholster interior. Engine refresh though not a full rebuild. Car does come with dealer add on AC which is a nice addition for hot locales. Only interior issue is a vertical crack in the dash, pic incluced.

Car has been driven minimally in the past 10 years. Once it was all completed, they were too scared to take it anywhere, and dad's hip issues didn't help.

Attached are pics I took when I was in Denver in May/June 2015. I drove the car and it is a true delight. The hell hole is solid though the pic I took of the area did not come out well. I can ask pop to take another if desired. The exterior is absolutely pristine. Not quite a concours but close.

He is asking $15k OBO. If interested, shoot me an IM or email at prbramm (at) yahoo.com with your phone number and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking. Scott
914runnow
pm me for location...would like to go see it if okay.?
will take a few of the other local guys with me to..
Thanx Rx
914runnow
Some of the Colorado 'Teener' group will assemble on this car on the
27th or 28th of this month...to check it out.....

IF you have interest in the car....
give me a pm..and will take pics and look into your areas of
concern..
Thanx Rx..
Happy Fathers day to all that qualify..and buy this 914 for yourself for fathers day!!
scottb
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jun 17 2015, 04:39 PM) *

concern..
Thanx Rx..
Happy Fathers day to all that qualify..and buy this 914 for yourself for fathers day!!

Thanks Rx for organizing this. Appreciate the local help for my dad. Selling a car 2000 miles away is a bit of a challenge!

Again, many thanks!
914runnow
QUOTE(scottb @ Jun 18 2015, 03:16 AM) *

QUOTE(914runnow @ Jun 17 2015, 04:39 PM) *

concern..
Thanx Rx..

Thanks Rx for organizing this. Appreciate the local help for my dad. Selling a car 2000 miles away is a bit of a challenge!

Again, many thanks!

icon_bump.gif the colo clan will see on saty..
914runnow
hey there ..give a shout if you would like
the workup info...left a msg on saty..
Thanx Rx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.