1973 Porsche 914 1.7 FS needing restore. I'm selling my one day project for $3000.00 or B/O. It does run and trans has appeared fine, although the motor would need to be tuned once the body restore is complete. I've wanted to undertake this restore but have just to many projects right now. The passenger side, yes, under the battery will have to be addressed since the lateral support rusted and is causing the wheel to turn in, almost hitting inner part of fender (still able to maneuver around). The doors are also sticking, jam issue. It is a project, no question about it but has potential and parts in my opinion. The floor pans are not that bad nor is the front pan (preliminary, have not ripped stuff out). I can tell various fixes were performed on the undercarriage but not for the long term. Based upon what is present this might be a very good parts alternative should one not wish to restore it (price = parts). I figured I would sell it at this point just to recover some expenses, I feel it would be a good restore candidate for the right person who happens to understand the 914. This 1.7 does not have fuel injection, it was converted to dual carbs (need tuning) If interested, please call 302-858-0007 feel free to text but if serious please call. This vehicle is located in Delaware. These are recent pictures, taken on Thursday and today (Sunday) Thanks.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=504
666]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=504671]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment