Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 Fuel Injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
saigon71
Need at least one, but I'd like to buy four so I have some spares. Good used condition is fine, rebuilt even better.

These are the green top injectors.

Thanks!

Mblizzard
The FJ67 is an ok non stock replacement. A bit higher flow than stock but cheaper. I have a NOS injector but you might want to send yours out to be rebuilt.
saigon71
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jun 14 2015, 06:23 PM) *

The FJ67 is an ok non stock replacement. A bit higher flow than stock but cheaper. I have a NOS injector but you might want to send yours out to be rebuilt.

Where can I pick up the FJ67? If it makes sense financially, I'd like to continue driving the car, as it's prime driving season. If I pull all the injectors to be rebuilt, I'm dead in the water. I'll get a set rebuilt over the winter.
914Sixer
I have some injectors I pulled out last month, working fine.
mepstein
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Jun 14 2015, 06:39 PM) *

Where can I pick up the FJ67? If it makes sense financially, I'd like to continue driving the car, as it's prime driving season. If I pull all the injectors to be rebuilt, I'm dead in the water. I'll get a set rebuilt over the winter.

Mr injector will turn them around in a week. I used them and highly recommend them.
saigon71
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 14 2015, 09:04 PM) *

QUOTE(saigon71 @ Jun 14 2015, 06:39 PM) *

Mr injector will turn them around in a week. I used them and highly recommend them.

I'm going to send all four injectors to Mr. Injector for a refresh. 914 Driving withdraw will be manageable for a week. smile.gif

Thanks Mark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.