Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Need a gauge center silver dot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gereed75
Building a combo gauge and used two old 911 gauges, neither had a silver center dot. Anyone got one around. Happily send beer money and postage. Thanks
Steve Snyder
I suspect you need the silver button for the combo gauge (100mm case), not the tach (115mm case), right? If that is the case, send me a PM with your address and I'll put one in the mail tomorrow. I don't think I have the larger button for the tach.
Vysoc
Gary,

I have a Tach and Speedometer with Silver Dot, I sent you a PM earlier.

Whoops just saw Steve Snyder's other guages, sorry I do not have the multi guage with silver tab.

Vysoc flag.gif
gereed75
QUOTE(Steve Snyder @ Jun 15 2015, 07:56 PM) *

I suspect you need the silver button for the combo gauge (100mm case), not the tach (115mm case), right? If that is the case, send me a PM with your address and I'll put one in the mail tomorrow. I don't think I have the larger button for the tach.

Thanks Steve, PM sent

Pete, check your PM's
ConeDodger
North Hollywood and Palo Alto have reproduced these so you don't have to cannabalize early and possibly valuable restoration assets. You could call them?
Steve Snyder
I've got a few in a bag from old fuel gauges that I have used for parts over the years, so I'm sending him one. No biggie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.