Beautiful and complete Southern California car. Most of the work is completed already - just needs somebody who will appreciate and enjoy this classic Porsche.

Basics: 1.8L flat-4 engine comes with original fuel injection and runs great. 5-speed transmission had a recent fluid change and shifts fine too. Seats are decent, dash has some usual cracking but overall interior is in good functional condition. Odometer shows 28K but these are 5 digit units so the real mileage is unknown.

Recent new parts and repairs: a nearly $4K dark red paint job (with receipts to prove it), rubber seals throughout, battery, windshield, rear bearings, shifter bushings, pushrod tubes, tie rod ends (including alignment). All minor surface rust it had has been professionally repaired so virtually no body rust! Floors, hell hole and underbody are solid. Heating system has been fully restored. This is also the last year that doesn't require SMOG in CA so can be driven without a worry although all of the original emissions equipment is still in place. A lot of minor cosmetics has been repaired/replaced so the car is ready for usage.

Upgrades: the wheels have been upgraded to 4-lug Fuchs wheels (2 liter alloys) with good tires. A replica of factory front LE spoiler has been installed which looks great and sits high enough to avoid scraping on curbs. Has a Pioneer cd/stereo unit with good floor speakers.

Includes: some minor spare parts including extra body seals, fog lamps, car cover, original steering wheel, shop manuals, etc.

Summary: the car is a very solid driver. It runs and drives great and is a lot of fun especially with top off. Drove it to SF from Southern California on I5 not long ago - didn't skip a beat. It handles great, steers straight and tight and accelerates pretty good too! I enjoy driving it very much but I have 3 vehicles in San Francisco so something needs to go. It would make a great summer ride! I have a clean title in hand and it's ready to go. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere at this point.

$8500 or best REASONABLE offer. I can accept a small deposit via paypal and the rest in cash in person. If the car needs to be shipped, I'd be willing to deal with the shipping company. Pics are available upon request!