914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
Whatcha think?
Mike D.
BLING BLING ON DA SHIZNIT!

I want it on a hat - cool.gif

-Mike D.
TonyAKAVW
I like it! But could I get the rear turn signal lenses in clear amber red? biggrin.gif

-Tony
djm914-6
Is it Ok with every one (Brad?) that I post my paintings here? I'm looking mostly to get a feel for what people think of my work. I just finished a custom 914 for someone. Actually I painted two matching shirts, but during the heat setting process, one shirt burned. That blew many hours of work for nothing. Maybe this person can use the 'second' as a garage shirt. I'll get these out as well as several others promised, then start on some more.

Thanks,
Lawrence
Yeah... it's way cool. Post away.

You do good work, Dave.
Aaron Cox
im poor, i could use a burned shirt biggrin.gif stop laughing IM SERIOUS! laugh.gif
914Timo
You are real artist Dave. Thats very good and I dont see any reason why you shouldnt post more pics about your work here.
si2t3m
Hi Dave,

That blue 914 looks pretty good to me!

If it's on a XL, send it over! wink.gif

Marc-André
djm914-6
Marc-André,
I figured my poor attempt at the french language would have attracted your attention sooner. I had originally typed a longer message, but my Language skills have failed in the many years since High School.

It's already in the mail to the great white north.

Thanks for the compliments, all. Once I get a few other orders done, I'll do a few shirts for fun and find a good way to give them away.
Rockaria
I think your art is extreamly cool. I like the blue one but would love one done that looks like my car.

Would you be willing to do special orders and if so, what would it cost for this as a 16X20 flat poster?

Something exactly like this:
IPB Image
Bruce Allert
smilie_pokal.gif These remind me of the "Car-Icature" models I used to build way back when!
Too cool Dave, great work! clap56.gif
bruce
Mueller
I like it !!!!
djm914-6
I wanted to make one point clear; The 914 cartoon was taken from an avatar on this board. All I did was redraw it on a shirt and add some color. Once I get through the pile of orders pending, I'll begin work on a new design of my own.

Rockaria, I don't know how you made that picture. It looks to me like you already have your print. huh.gif But, it you wanted a wall print, I'm sure Rich Herzog would be able to help you out. Though, I don't really know where he is right now. If he can't get to it, I would be willing to do something.

Right now, I have 6 RC bodies and 7 shirts to paint. I'm trying to get to them all, but it takes me time. Between a new job, two kids and a house needing work, I haven't been able to finish my stuff as fast as I had hoped. Those of you with orders placed, please bear with me for awhile.

Thanks,
Aaron Cox
so you have the 914 rc bodies?
Aaron Cox
and also, I got dibs on the next "toasted" shirt biggrin.gif
djm914-6
Nope, no 914 RCs yet. I do have a couple of 956s though.

Alright, acox914, you get my next screw-up.
seanery
I'd be interested in seeing a 956 or 962 RC body.
Brad Roberts
Post away.. I have always supported your work.

B
Rockaria
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Jun 10 2003, 06:54 PM)
...Rockaria, I don't know how you made that picture. It looks to me like you already have your print.  ...

All I did was take your picture above and shove it into photoshop waved the mouse a few times and out popped my car.

Any Color is easy!

Photoshop rocks this way... But the image is only as good resolution as the original Web image and looks terrible printed out at large size. I thought that it would be cool as a nice high-quality air-brush print for the wall.

I see your really busy, so no worries mate. You do absolutely wonderful air-brush work. People need to know that airbrushing is not at all easy...

Too Cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.