Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7/1.8 Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jos.hall
As the title says I've got some 1.7/1.8 Heat exchangers for sale that are lightly used. I have 2 sets of them and both are in very good condition. I took some pictures of the worse set. I'm asking $450$350 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Thanks
Click to view attachment
cal914
QUOTE(jos.hall @ Jun 16 2015, 05:39 PM) *

As the title says I've got some 1.7/1.8 Heat exchangers for sale that are lightly used. I have 2 sets of them and both are in very good condition. I took some pictures of the worse set. I'm asking $450 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Thanks
Click to view attachment

PM sent
jos.hall
PM Replied to
jos.hall
Bump, I'd like to get rid of these! $350 Shipped in the US. They are way better than the pictures (Sorry those suck).
mikeg4
Can ship them to Canada? I'll take both sets.Probably would have to go in 2 seperate boxes due to the weight
rhodyguy
both heat exchangers should fit in one box and remain under oversized when packaged properly.
dsmyth
I will take them both shipped to NY 13669. thanks Doug
euro911
I've shipped S/S and regular OEM H/Es in single box shipments several times. Try to condense the parts to keep the box size as small as possible - the size is what the shipping companies usually charge you more for. I used to cut down larger boxes to custom fit whatever it was I was shipping.

Also, check FedEx, UPS and USPS to see who will give you the best rate. Sometimes, USPS First class or Parcel-Post are the cheapest.
jos.hall
Thanks for the replies guys. I may have all my 914 stuff sold and will know by tomorrow. Until the gentleman gets back to me I'm going to hold these. If not I'll be in touch with ya Doug.

(FWIW, I have these in a huge lot that I'm trying to get rid of. I don't want to break it apart if I don't have to but if he isn't taking it all, then I'm parting it all out myself.)
dsmyth
Keep me posted thanks Doug
jos.hall
I tried to email Doug and haven't heard back from him. I've also had a rough couple weeks. I'm back in the drivers seat and if you need any parts let me know. I've got a garage full of 914 parts to clear out starting with these heat exchangers smile.gif
dsmyth
My email is smythp911@storm.ca. Do you have any good used front struts? thanks Doug@

QUOTE(jos.hall @ Aug 4 2015, 08:44 PM) *

I tried to email Doug and haven't heard back from him. I've also had a rough couple weeks. I'm back in the drivers seat and if you need any parts let me know. I've got a garage full of 914 parts to clear out starting with these heat exchangers smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.