Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-6 conversion with early aluminum 2.0 + 2 parts cars PRICE CUT!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914rrr
I'm listing this for a friend of mine who's going through a nasty divorce. He's the owner / builder who is a Porsche dealer master tech. The donor car is a 72 1.7. The star of the show is the engine... an early 66-67 normal 911 aluminum case 2.0 with Zenith's and Solex grind cams, #907192 - 901/05 - 4045. He rebuilt the engine in 1997 and drove it about 3,000 miles since. Has been sitting around the last few years.

Car currently runs, no knocks and good oil pressure. He thinks it might need some going through and possible re-sealing. It also comes with 2 additional donor 914's without titles, one is possibly a candidate for restoration.

Contact me via PM's, and I'll relay seriously interested parties to the owner for further details. Cars are located in TN.

6/30/15---NEW PRICE: $10K for everything, engine in conversion car+ 2 parts cars!!!

He's asking $16k for the whole package, $14k for the conversion and $12k for the engine only.

The ideal situation would be if you had and early 911 waiting for a period correct engine and had another 911 engine to put in the conversion.

BTW, another friend of mine in TN is a transporter and doesn't mind shipping non-running cars. He loves making deliveries to CA or FL.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
RFoulds
I'm interested. Please call Randy 769-625-6488. Need lots of pics.
914rrr
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Jun 18 2015, 11:34 AM) *

I'm interested. Please call Randy 769-625-6488. Need lots of pics.

PM sent, tried calling.
mepstein
If the engine sells, I'd be interested in the roller. I'll pm you my number and email. Thanks, mark
billh1963
That could be a good deal if the engine checks out and the car isn't too rusty. Even better if the parts cars are decent.
scraperhand
Email and pm sent
914rrr
NOTE: to parties I gave contact info to, the owners email is not working well, best to call him.
914rrr
Sale Pending
Tasman
Are these items still all for sale?
914rrr
Everything SOLD. Picked up on Sunday and on it's way to LA CA buyer via the bird classifieds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.