Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Dr. Evil CD Set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I am now operating my side-shifter with all 6 gears in good order thanks , in part, to the two disk set of Dr. Evil CD's / now for sale for 20.00 including shipping CONTUS. Very entertaining even if your do not need to fully tear down your tail or side shift transmission but want to be derided by the good Dr.

I would like to recycle this information to a needy broke901 sole via PayPal to forrestkhaag@gmail.com and out the two-disk originals go / CONTUS only at this bargin basement slightly used CD rate.

beerchug.gif
screenguy914
I'll take it.

Send PM for payment needs.

I assume it's still available and can forward payment?

Thanks
ndfrigi
Hi sir Forrest, i will take it.
ndfrigi
ooopss 1 minute late!!!! huhuhu
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(screenguy914 @ Jun 18 2015, 03:07 PM) *

I'll take it.

Send PM for payment needs.

I assume it's still available and can forward payment?

Thanks

you are first in line so please send Paypal to forrestkhaag@gmail.com and I will send out in the am tomorrow

wes
I have the CD set as well and though I no longer need it as long as he still has them available I would not consider selling them as I belive this is his income!
brant
QUOTE(wes @ Jun 18 2015, 05:27 PM) *

I have the CD set as well and though I no longer need it as long as he still has them available I would not consider selling them as I belive this is his income!

I could sure use these if you change your mind. Need to fix one
wes
Check with the Doc, I would guess he still has one laying around.
stugray
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 18 2015, 05:33 PM) *

QUOTE(wes @ Jun 18 2015, 05:27 PM) *

I could sure use these if you change your mind. Need to fix one

Brant,

You could borrow mine. No charge.
forrestkhaag
I wonder if that is worse than selling them for 20 bucks?,......... poke.gif
screenguy914
Forrest can confirm, but I purchased the sole remaining CD set in existence (think original U.S. Constitution, Dead Sea Scrolls, Elvis' Greatest hits, etc.). rolleyes.gif

Ask Forrest. I'm pretty sure he can provide a solution.

Sherwood

76-914
QUOTE(wes @ Jun 18 2015, 04:27 PM) *

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.