Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for sale 914-6 gt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
fs096b
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment thanks everyone for the compliments and the two fair offers I got, I was selling the car because I had a line on a 1969 911 project, it fell though so I am going to keep my 914, thanks again to 914 world, bob
mepstein
Looks awesome!
puffinator
how about some more pictures
fs096b
QUOTE(puffinator @ Jun 19 2015, 06:50 AM) *

I have so many pics, if interested in car, I can text or email, I had enough problems just getting one pic to post, bob
RFoulds
QUOTE(fs096b @ Jun 19 2015, 08:37 AM) *

I have so many pics, if interested in car, I can text or email, I had enough problems just getting one pic to post, bob

PM sent. VERY interested
fs096b
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Jun 19 2015, 10:46 AM) *

QUOTE(fs096b @ Jun 19 2015, 08:37 AM) *

PM sent. VERY interested

getting a lot of pm's, please write email or text number so I can send pics
Cuda911
Yowza, a beauty! Interested, too, but looks like Mr. Foulds is in line ahead of me.
RFoulds
I will be in his neighbor hood this weekend and hope to look at it then Mike. But first guy with the cash wins.
brammo
Here is a gallery of the images that Bob has sent me on this car.

914-6 Bob's Orange
fs096b
QUOTE(brammo @ Jun 19 2015, 04:14 PM) *

Here is a gallery of the images that Bob has sent me on this car.

914-5 Bob's Orange

thanks craig for posting the other pics, for all you guys that want more pics check post before this one
billh1963
Very nice car....if I wasn't into a couple project cars it would be on its way to South Carolina!

How did you handle the silver "bolt" that comes off the fuel injection unit?

How did you handle the engine lid latch?
fs096b
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jun 19 2015, 06:53 PM) *

Very nice car....if I wasn't into a couple project cars it would be on its way to South Carolina!

I exstended the cable and moved the latch to r/s of eng comp.so the fuel dist would clear
billh1963
QUOTE(fs096b @ Jun 19 2015, 09:59 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jun 19 2015, 06:53 PM) *

I exstended the cable and moved the latch to r/s of eng comp.so the fuel dist would clear

Thank you.

I've seen some cut a notch in the trunk wall to clear the piece off the fuel distributor.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.