Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
garrettlee2
I'm really trying to sell the grill and letters the lid is free. All the little parts are there but the lid has a bend in it. $75 obo plus shipping please let me know what you want I'm willing to separateClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
db9146
If you do wind up separating parts from the lid, I could use the small black plastic clamshell bracket on the underside that holds the torsion bars in alignment, it has the single philips head screw in the middle.
forrestkhaag
I will offer 50.00 paypal right now and pick up in riverside later / I only want the grille and letters if in repairable shape / thanks

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
and the clamshell can go to the previous requester.. beerchug.gif .. if I win it at 50
garrettlee2
QUOTE(db9146 @ Jun 20 2015, 04:42 AM) *

If you do wind up separating parts from the lid, I could use the small black plastic clamshell bracket on the underside that holds the torsion bars in alignment, it has the single philips head screw in the middle.

How about $10 shipped for the part. If that works send me you address and I will send it out Monday

My address is
Garrett McIntosh
8619 raintree ave
Riverside CA 92504

Check cash dimes whatever but sorry no PayPal email
db9146
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Jun 20 2015, 04:07 PM) *

QUOTE(db9146 @ Jun 20 2015, 04:42 AM) *

How about $10 shipped for the part. If that works send me you address and I will send it out Monday

My address is
Garrett McIntosh
8619 raintree ave
Riverside CA 92504

Check cash dimes whatever but sorry no PayPal email

Sounds great. That will work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.