Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AU Gold Bars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
samsamp
We are small scale AU gold exporters, We offer the sales of AU gold dust and bars, cocoa beans and shells,cashew nuts,and wanted serious buyers, we can supply 1000 kilograms of gold 22 carat to serious buyers monthly based on contract
voltagoldmine@gmail.com
Cell: +233 20 448 9794
Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
What's my per ounce cost? We're all rich Porsche owners so you should have plenty of buyers at the right price. Good thing you provided your phone number! Now we know how to contact you directly. Maybe an admin could move this to the garage so all will be sure to see it. Thank you for providing this service!
Cuda911
Seems legit to me.

I just ordered a big pile of gold bars and cashews.

Usually I have to source those from separate suppliers, so this is a real convenience. Thanks!
Sedonut
I always want my gold bars and nuts mail ordered, especially from Nigeria. I always get that warm and fuzzy feeling knowing there is a 99% probability my money has disappeared.
carr914
Damn, I've been wasting my money on buying the Golden Tickets to heaven from my friends in Jacksonville. It turns out they were made of Wood not Gold, but they had their hearts in the right place

http://stuppid.com/arrested-selling-golden-tickets-heaven/
somd914
Is it legal to sell metal on this forum that doesn't rust?
championgt1
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jun 22 2015, 09:36 AM) *

Seems legit to me.

I just ordered a big pile of gold bars and cashews.

Usually I have to source those from separate suppliers, so this is a real convenience. Thanks!

biggrin.gif
rjames
Can I get a chocolate bar with nuts with the gold dust sprinkled on top? It would make a swell anniversary gift for my wife.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.