Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Invenrory Reduction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Casper
It's been a long time since I have been on this board. I have a couple of 914's I need to get rid of.

The first is a 1974 1.8 that my son had years ago. The problem with it is that the tub is twisted. I have it down to bare metal and there is some surface rust, but no major rust that I can see. It has a Monza exhaust system that is probably worth the $250 which is what I can get for it by just sending it to salvage, or just taking that amount from someone on the board.

The second is a 1975 2.0 . It does have some rust, but I have installed the Brad Meyer longitudinal kit to try and take care of that. There also is some rust in the trunk. The engine did run, but when we installed the Brad Meyer kit, I think we messed up the wiring to the starter. I would like to get $1,500 for this car.

If your interested in either car please send me a PM. I should probably add that both cars are in Eastern Nebraska, near Omaha.

Thanks,

Tom Cooper
brant
Bump.

Tom is one of the good guys!
Evil914
QUOTE(Casper @ Jun 22 2015, 06:44 AM) *

It's been a long time since I have been on this board. I have a couple of 914's I need to get rid of.

The first is a 1974 1.8 that my son had years ago. The problem with it is that the tub is twisted. I have it down to bare metal and there is some surface rust, but no major rust that I can see. It has a Monza exhaust system that is probably worth the $250 which is what I can get for it by just sending it to salvage, or just taking that amount from someone on the board.

The second is a 1975 2.0 . It does have some rust, but I have installed the Brad Meyer longitudinal kit to try and take care of that. There also is some rust in the trunk. The engine did run, but when we installed the Brad Meyer kit, I think we messed up the wiring to the starter. I would like to get $1,500 for this car.

If your interested in either car please send me a PM. I should probably add that both cars are in Eastern Nebraska, near Omaha.

Thanks,

Tom Cooper
Any pics?
KevinW
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Jun 27 2015, 06:25 PM) *

Thanks,

Tom Cooper
Any pics?

KevinW
QUOTE(KevinW @ Jun 27 2015, 06:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Jun 27 2015, 06:25 PM) *

Thanks,

Tom Cooper
Any pics?

Tom
Do you have any photos of the 74 1.8?
Thanks
Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.