Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dry day? No work?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Well, its about 7:15 AM and I just checked my schedule. I have nothing scheduled for today and the sun is out and shining, the birds are chirping and frolicking around outside. Its a brisk 65 in the garage and its looking like I will get to work on the cars today. All I can say is it's about time. I think I will start on the white one and try to get some stuff done to it. Since it sits outside I can only work on it during the day when its not raining. I can work on the Chalon almost anytime. Lets see what I can get done today.
welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif
scotty914
well it was 65 here 2 days ago, right now its snowing and expecting up to 6 inches, but i am still going to work on the car in an unheated 10 by 20 storage lot
Howard
Come get your muffler biggrin.gif
Toast
clap.gif

Are you going to take the white one or the Chalon to the WCC?
skline
QUOTE (Toast @ Feb 24 2005, 08:15 AM)
clap.gif

Are you going to take the white one or the Chalon to the WCC?

I will be trailering the Chalon up so I can drive it there, I was hoping Jared would get back in time to drive the white one up. He wants to go to the WCC but didnt have a car so this one should be ready for him should he decide to go. So both cars may be there. Other wise, I will have an extra car if someone else wants to drive it up. Maybe you Toast? Or did you already have one to drive?
Toast
I dont know if I have one to drive yet or not. I will let you know.
VegasRacer
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 24 2005, 07:22 AM)
Lets see what I can get done today.
welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif

We better not see you posting here today unless it is to ask a technical question.
Aaron Cox
ill drop by tomorrow....lend a hand
redshift
I am soooooo SICK!

Look, I completed the 5 day CIPRO routine, and the best I can do after uhh... Saturday was a week... S, M, T, W... today is Thursday? 12 days.. The best I can do after 12 days is throw up!

So, to recap, I have a flu that makes things come out in strange, unintended, and possibly evil ways.

I was glad when it rained hard last night, so I won't have to wash my car before Karl's car gets here to see it.

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (redshift @ Feb 24 2005, 01:47 PM)
I am soooooo SICK!

Look, I completed the 5 day CIPRO routine, and the best I can do after uhh... Saturday was a week... S, M, T, W... today is Thursday? 12 days.. The best I can do after 12 days is throw up!

So, to recap, I have a flu that makes things come out in strange, unintended, and possibly evil ways.

I was glad when it rained hard last night, so I won't have to wash my car before Karl's car gets here to see it.

M

dont eat expired chinese food dude! rolleyes.gif
SLITS
So did "what's his name" get anything done on "what's those cars" today?
redshift
What's? Are you kiddings?

hahaha

M
JB 914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Feb 24 2005, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 24 2005, 07:22 AM)
Lets see what I can get done today.
welder.gif  :sawzall:  :smash:

We better not see you posting here today unless it is to ask a technical question.

maybe more of type.gif

than welder.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.