Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone talented with fixing Tail light lenses?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
I'm willing to pay for this service! I have a few bad sets that could be made into one good set. I know the sections can be cut and reglued. I don't have the proper tools and patience. sad.gif Send me your "qualifications" and how much you want.
skline
I dont really have any qualifications but I am willing to try it for you. They are in 3 sections and can be glued back together with patience. If you want to send them down here, I will do my best to fix them for you. I get $125.00 an hour and it should not take more than 3 or 4 days to get it done.

smile.gif JK. You could do it yourself, it just takes patience.

Oh, I have fixed a few of mine before and you couldnt tell.
neo914-6
Ok Scott,

I'll send them, give me your address. I know I can buy many new sets for the price to repair these but you know how it is when you become attached to something. Fix it at all costs! laugh.gif

Seriously, if I find a spare few hours, what tools did you use? Which cement/solvent? They seem to have an interlocking lip that will get cut off if sawed. That or they will likely break off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.