Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 LE Bumblebee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Sedonut
http://quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/5087023940.html

Engine apart.

No affiliation

If you PM me on this it won't do you any good, I don't know any more than you do.
mepstein
Someone's quickly going to grab that car.
pete000
WOW ! shades.gif
Sedonut
Almost the same car, different VIN sold on ebay, also with engine apart for $8200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-LE-/20...em=201322070757

I have too many restoration projects or I would buy it.
URY914
I guess I don't fully understand the great fasination with the LE model. It's was a paint job with a front spoiler, a console and sway bars. (I know I'm leaving something out that I'll soon be flamed for) Maybe because it was the only thing the factory every did for the 914 that set it apart as a special model. Kinda like the Levi's edition of the Gremlin or the 1979 Porsche 924 Sebring Edition.

If I hurt someone's feelings, I'm sorry.
biosurfer1
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 24 2015, 05:13 AM) *

I guess I don't fully understand the great fasination with the LE model. It's was a paint job with a front spoiler, a console and sway bars. (I know I'm leaving something out that I'll soon be flamed for) Maybe because it was the only thing the factory every did for the 914 that set it apart as a special model. Kinda like the Levi's edition of the Gremlin or the 1979 Porsche 924 Sebring Edition.

If I hurt someone's feelings, I'm sorry.

Same thing with the RS America's...all they did was leave stuff off those (mostly) and now they are double the price of similar!
914werke
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 24 2015, 05:13 AM) *
I guess I don't fully understand the great fasination with the LE model. It's was a paint job with a front spoiler, a console and sway bars. (I know I'm leaving something out that I'll soon be flamed for) Maybe because it was the only thing the factory every did for the 914 that set it apart as a special model. Kinda like the Levi's edition of the Gremlin or the 1979 Porsche 924 Sebring Edition. If I hurt someone's feelings, I'm sorry.
Here we go again wacko.gif
stirthepot.gif
MikeM
Any comments from Bowlsby???
JeffBowlsby
Nope, I respect peoples entitlement to their personal opinions and values.

Other than glad to find out that this LE is coming to the Bay Area... wink.gif
MikeM
Damn...I was hoping you'd stir it up a little!!!
billh1963
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jun 25 2015, 04:27 PM) *

Who bought it? The seller was emphatic that the first person with cash would get it...
URY914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jun 25 2015, 01:27 PM) *

Thanks for taking the high road. I have nothing against those that do like the LE. We're all brothers in the crazy 914 world. bye1.gif
sda4property@gmail.com
Said.... The add was deleted...? Would buy that for a back up project.
Cairo94507
And really, that is what it is all about. We all love these little cars, regardless of which year or model. grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.