Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a 12 step program
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Zeke
I was thinking this and then I read the Zen post. Now I know it's time. There's not much content on these things any more. I've noticed several people who may have given up. And me, I'm not getting things done, instead sitting here.

I think it's time for a walk about as the Aussies say. I'll take off for a week. Well, we'll see. If I'm back before a week, then you know I do need some help. Bye. wavey.gif
Mark Henry
laugh.gif
krk
Zeke,

Work on your car. it almost doesn't matter what -- maybe that's the zen.... wash it, fix it, whatever... It's the weekend.

I think you have a good point, btw... the quality of post may be related to the current car activities... I too have to get back to my machine and get it back on its feet... thanks for the nudge!

kim.
Bleyseng
That's why I give Kevin soo much crap about getting his car running. To motivate him into working on so it finally runs. I guess he's almost there. Kevin??? status??
Geoff boldblue.gif
J P Stein
Golly, Zeke.
I know my drivel sux, but ya didn't hab to say so in pubic.

I'll tell ya what. I gots AX tomorrow and the next day.
I'll write it all up here.....strictly hi-class suff, of course....gaaranteeed to put you in a coma.

Of course, you wont be here to read it so's when you come back everyone else will be in intensive care...or instutionalized. Sorry you're gonna miss it
Jeroen
Hey man, I know where you're coming from biggrin.gif
If I hadn't spend so much time behind my 'puter or on the net the last 3 years, I'd be out there racing my 914 now

But I also woulda missed quite some other really good stuff and a lot of fun

So much to do, so little time

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.