Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IT'S ALIVE!!!!! All 3000ccs OF IT!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Hell yeah!

It fired up on the first revolution!

I still need to hook up the linkage and all the small items on the dyno to really monitor this one and then its ready to give hell. The small stuff will take most of the day so at this point I think that tomorrow would be a great expectation to see the big numbers!

I think what I love about it so much at this point is the fact that it sounds just as smooth as a stock engine! No choppy idle at all.... I love that!

I feel like a 1000 pound anvil has been lifted off my chest- This sucker is insane!
Howard
I don't suppose we could talk you into donating it for the raffle at WCC 05... biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Howard: If he does I'm buying al the tickets.
biggrin.gif Joe
rhodyguy
hooray!!! now take an hour or so and send out the invoices. dry.gif

k
Jake Raby
an hour.... More like 4 hours!
Mark Henry
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Feb 24 2005, 02:20 PM)

I feel like a 1000 pound anvil has been lifted off my chest- This sucker is insane!

It's a good feeling when it goes from kicking your ass to kick ass!

Let 'er rip bud! smilie_pokal.gif
Bruce Allert
I think what I love about it so much at this point is the fact that it sounds just as smooth as a stock engine! No choppy idle at all.... I love that!

Hell... I get that way after installing new plugs & wires
(but only if it starts) laugh.gif

I'm happy for ya Jake...... G O O D J O B beer.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 24 2005, 10:24 AM)
I don't suppose we could talk you into donating it for the raffle at WCC 05... biggrin.gif

if it's gonna be raffled i get first dibs.......none of you swipers can have it......especially you Skline lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
bd1308
PICS!!!!!
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Jake Raby
Thanks guys...

Now to literally go fabricate some linkage!
rick 918-S
God, can you imagine 3.0! Jake you need to video that big bad boy!
sean_v8_914
quit with the invoice already, send the dough you cheap ars 914 owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.