Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 2.0 914 custom
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
Customer wants offers. Tired of spending money. Just installed New Bilstein shocks, front and rear, new tires front and rear. New shift bushings. New 914 rubber door panels and side pocket, and steering coupler. No crack dash, center console. Seats also were redone, and in excellent condition. 911 remote side mirrors. LED tai lights and side lights and running lights.
This is not for everyone, but I did sell one similar to this one a few years ago.
All fiberglass bodywork professionally installed.
Owner has over $20k in this custom 914. Looking for offers, wants to purchase a 2003 Mercedes 500sl.
Contact Craig at boxster@me.com or 503-799-5794
Owner would like to sell for $10k, but, will look at all offers.
boxstr
Ok
boxstr
More pics
boxstr
More pics
boxstr
This is the one I sold a few years ago.
Craig at CAMP
Mike Bellis
I like the wide steel wheels!
Evil914
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jun 26 2015, 03:26 PM) *

I like the wide steel wheels!

Me too,wonder who built em?
boxsterfan
There is absolutely zero, nada, nothing I like about this car. barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif

OK, one thing....since this car has now been destroyed, that makes one less 914. One less 914 means my car is one step more rare which means that value can continue to rise over time.

JamesM
Free bump.

Not trying to bash anyone here, but the owner may need a reality check on his asking price. Personally I see this as a driveable parts car. If it was a completely finished project I would think he MAYBE could get 10k if he could find the right buyer. 10k for an unfinished project that most would find undesirable may be wishfull thinking.

Also need more pictures of the rust areas before I would expect any serious offers.

Best guess 5-6k to someone local.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.