Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CRAIGSLIST, INDIANA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
enf2232
Does anyone know this car?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5091221143.html
GaroldShaffer
I do not know that car, but Rensselaer Indiana is about 45 min from my house. If you talk with the seller and decide you want someone to look at it for you I could go anytime after the 4th of July.
Evil914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jun 27 2015, 07:36 PM) *

I do not know that car, but Rensselaer Indiana is about 45 min from my house. If you talk with the seller and decide you want someone to look at it for you I could go anytime after the 4th of July.

That would look good parked in your drive G man! av-943.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Jun 28 2015, 02:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jun 27 2015, 07:36 PM) *

That would look good parked in your drive G man! av-943.gif

I have enough 914s at the moment. 4 here at home and 2 in storage. blink.gif
Tbee
This car is literally about to fold in half. The door sill is cracked. Jack points, logitudinals, rear trunk, door posts, driver floor - all completely rotten. Owner claimed zero rust. New paint to cover the worst stuff. Drove 2 hours - took 3.5 minutes to walk away.
carr914
QUOTE(Tbee @ Jul 4 2015, 04:17 AM) *

This car is literally about to fold in half. The door sill is cracked. Jack points, logitudinals, rear trunk, door posts, driver floor - all completely rotten. Owner claimed zero rust. New paint to cover the worst stuff. Drove 2 hours - took 3.5 minutes to walk away.

I could see from a quick look at the pictures that the Door gaps were all wrong
87m491
"This is the only Porsche 914 on earth in this condition that's this color."

I guess when it breaks in half there will be two this color and maybe the price will drop for lack of rarity! screwy.gif

QUOTE(Tbee @ Jul 4 2015, 12:17 AM) *

Cairo94507
Sellers......
mepstein
sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.