Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this car on Ebay?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
arporsche
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-/26194...em=261945816504

Anyone have any knowledge on this one?
jos.hall
Looks like an almost perfect 914. The only thing I'd change would be the cheap EMPI wheels for some real fuchs. They stick out like a sore thumb on an otherwise beautiful car.
Evil914
I love that color!
matthepcat
Missing pictures of all the important stuff. Nice paint can sometimes be a coverup for problems. Hopefully the seller can provide more if you are interested...along with the rebuild pictures.
rhodyguy
You would think that firm would have a lift or maybe their mechanic does. No money shots. Takes 15 minutes. They think highly of those wheels that are prob out of cip1. Looks nice, the Irish is so super! Bright work. Wow. But not quite $17k with unknowns. It should be no issue removing the rocker covers. I'll presume someone took them off for the repaint.
turk22
single carb is kind of let down on a car that nice...
Kraftwerk
Looks very much restored and lots of time went into that.
boxsterfan
No chance you could make one look that nice for $17K on your own. I'd change a few things (like the motor to a 2270), but wow she looks nice.
jim_hoyland
Member here as of July; orangeboom screen name

Great looking car ! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.