Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: McMaster-Carr Rocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Called McMaster-Carr yesterday afternoon with the part number McMark provided (Thanks Dude) and by noon I had the perfect fittings for head venting and only $4.00 for overnight shipping. I have 8 extra if anyone wants them.
TimT
They do rock.. I live in NY, they are in NJ if I order before noon, the package is on my steps the next day clap.gif
type47fan
I too have used them for years both in businesses and personally. I have their yellow bible over my workbench, within easy reach. Great customer service, also.
ablose58
Yeah my plant orders buttloads of stuff from there and I'll tell ya they really got thier stuff together smilie_pokal.gif
Korijo
just ordered 6' of seal for the EV windows biggrin.gif

user posted image
MattR
QUOTE (Sammy @ Feb 24 2005, 04:00 PM)
LOL Mcmaster Carr is about 1 miles from my shop, we spend at least $100 a day there. I order in the morning and they deliver about 4 hours later. I'm spoiled.

Same here. Our orders arent as frequent, but any time we need material we order in the morning and wait for their truck. They rock!
Allan
QUOTE (Korijo @ Feb 24 2005, 06:01 PM)
just ordered 6' of seal for the EV windows biggrin.gif

What's an EV window?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.