Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Brad .....since you are back ......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
David_S
Just wondering, since you are showing back up here everynow and then, if the parts that you sawzalled out for me were still around or do I need to find them again ???? Sorry it has been so long, but things around here have been a BIG Mutha Dog .......Lemme know one way or the other .........
Mueller
good luck..the bung-hole is not returning my calls or e-mail headbang.gif smile.gif

what parts do you need?

Someone in the classifieds section was advertising that they are cutting up a parts car.............
David_S
Was lookin for the crossmember in the interior, below the front of the seats, and the interior firewall piece right behind the driver's seat ....He cut them out several months ago, and I got busy here and lost contact. Now that things are slowing down here a little, I am ready to start back on the project and need the parts really soon ............
Jenny
I'll be seeing him probably tomorrow to pick up my car. I can let him know you're looking for him.

Jen
Joe Bob
So are a lot of people.... blink.gif
David_S
Thanks Jenny .....just in case he don't remember me, I met him and DD at the Amarillo Hooters last year, and he had the wrong crossmember with him. If he don't mind ya giving me a number to call him at, that would be fine, or have him post here ....either way !! Thanks !!!!
neo914-6
good luck..the bung-hole is not returning my calls or e-mail  
laugh.gif
Trekkor
McMark has *at least* two parts cars that has what you need.

KT
McMark
Psst, trekkor... tongue.gif

lol2.gif It's true, I do.
David_S
Well then McMark ......If I can't get in touch with Brad pretty soon, How could I get in contact with ya about the parts you may have ????
Trekkor
If his "Original Customs" banner was a live link, you could get his phone #. ( hint, hint ) poke.gif

KT
David_S
QUOTE (trekkor @ Feb 25 2005, 11:42 AM)
If his "Original Customs" banner was a live link, you could get his phone #. ( hint, hint ) poke.gif

KT

Yep ...tried that ....didn't work ..... oh well !!!!!
Joe Bob
Google comes up with nothing..........
Trekkor
Original Customs 707-738-5686

Tell 'em trekkor sent ya. wink.gif

KT
fiid
If you talk to brad - could you ask him if he's done with my wheels yet??

Thanks,

Fiid.
Type 4
You need this?
David_S
Type4 .....that is one of the pieces I need .......just need the crossmember in that pic. Got a price for it ????
bd1308
how do you all hide that crossmember thing in your cars? That is the only piece of the red car that is showing....do your carpet kits go over that part or what?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.