Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 2.7L CIS Core Motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
SOLD

I bought this motor from a World member in Oregon several years ago. It was purported to be a take-out from Brumos Porsche.

I started to set it up for a compression test when I found out it only turns 180°. I believe the problem lies somewhere in the valve train (bent or broken valve)

Looks to be complete with all the CIS components and cut-off exhaust manifolds. No flywheel.

I have $1,400 into it including shipping. I don't have the time nor inclination to tear it down, so offering it as a core - repairable/rebuildable motor.

Asking $1,200 - prefer local pick up, but will crate it and ship for the cost if need be.

Will be posting pix shortly
aturboman

I'm interested in buying this, I'm local and can pickup ASAP.
Please send details and photos so I know what I'm getting
Thanks

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 29 2015, 04:59 PM) *

I bought this motor from a World member in Oregon several years ago. It was purported to be a take-out from Brumos Porsche.

I started to set it up for a compression test when I found out it only turns 180°. I believe the problem lies somewhere in the valve train (bent or broken valve)

Looks to be complete with all the CIS components and cut-off exhaust manifolds. No flywheel.

I have $1,400 into it including shipping. I don't have the time nor inclination to tear it down, so offering it as a core - repairable/rebuildable motor.

Asking $1,200 - prefer local pick up, but will crate it and ship for the cost if need be.

Will be posting pix shortly

Montreal914
I'm interested if 1st one passes. smile.gif
I'm in Pasadena and can pick up.
euro911
I guess I under-priced this motor? confused24.gif

Possibly sold, pending receipt of funds

Will update if anything changes and get back with those who inquired by ascending time stamps

Thanks ...

Posting pix anyway

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

euro911
More ...

This is a non-California motor which develops a little more HP than the Cali versions cool_shades.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
madmax914
PM Sent this Morning
euro911
Yes, I saw your PM. I've received several PMs since posting the ad blink.gif ... going down the list by ascending time stamps ...
madmax914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 30 2015, 02:42 PM) *

Yes, I saw your PM. I've received several PMs since posting the ad blink.gif ... going down the list by ascending time stamps ...

How about arm wrestling?
Roshambo (rock, paper, scissors)?
Dance off?
Larmo63
"I guess I under-priced this motor? " confused24.gif

YA THINK??????????????????
mepstein
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 30 2015, 09:43 PM) *

"I guess I under-priced this motor? " confused24.gif

YA THINK??????????????????

Or you priced it right.
euro911
Yes, I did. Just wanted to move it.

I have a lot of stuff at the shop that I don't want to move to AZ. 6 months will go by really fast, so I'll be posting some more killer deals in the near future.
cpavlenko
where in AZ.
aturboman
I haven't heard anything and I believe I was first to reply...
Not sure what the deal is here??
And no it's not underpriced just right; it's got internal damage and that might mean it's a big pile of parts.....
euro911
You were quick to reply, but are #2 on the list. I'm responding here on the thread, as I've received too many PMs to reply to all of them individually.

The prospective buyer said he'll stop by tomorrow (Wed) with the $. If not, I'll start going down the list ...

Fair enough? confused24.gif
euro911
QUOTE(cpavlenko @ Jun 30 2015, 08:11 PM) *
where in AZ.
Payson smile.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 30 2015, 07:50 PM) *

Yes, I did. Just wanted to move it.

I have a lot of stuff at the shop that I don't want to move to AZ. 6 months will go by really fast, so I'll be posting some more killer deals in the near future.

Can I come down and pick.......you like the TV dudes piratenanner.gif
914_teener
Srcond in line to come down to your shop Mark.....I.ll bring Jaime?
aturboman
Fair enough but since I never heard anything and you read the way this thread has unfolded you can see how I was unaware of what was going on.

euro911
The first responder showed up and paid for the motor this am. Thanks for ALL the interest ... all 18 of you.

I'll be posting more ads for other 914 and 911 items shortly, so keep your eyes peeled ...
jacksun
hi, would you by chance have an over weight heater fan hose that will not

be making the trip to Az.??

Az is reported to have an abundance of heat,, therefore??

seriously...... what could one use instead of oem??

thanks
randal

bye1.gif

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 1 2015, 10:26 PM) *

The first responder showed up and paid for the motor this am. Thanks for ALL the interest ... all 18 of you.

I'll be posting more ads for other 914 and 911 items shortly, so keep your eyes peeled ...

EdwardBlume
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 1 2015, 07:26 PM) *

Put me in line for 19th then. av-943.gif
euro911
laugh.gif
Steve
Wait is it too late?? smile.gif I need a backup motor. LOL
euro911
slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.