Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for a thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ezbngreen914
OK, I tried to find the thread that I think Ive seen before but no luck. Looking for a thread about tools, parts, etc, to carry in your 914. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction that would be awesome. :headband:
If you don't know what I'm talking about or I'm just imagining it, please feel free to post your list of tools, supplies, parts, etc that you carry.
Thanks!
914_teener
QUOTE(ezbngreen914 @ Jun 29 2015, 06:24 PM) *

OK, I tried to find the thread that I think Ive seen before but no luck. Looking for a thread about tools, parts, etc, to carry in your 914. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction that would be awesome. :headband:
If you don't know what I'm talking about or I'm just imagining it, please feel free to post your list of tools, supplies, parts, etc that you carry.
Thanks!

Think I made a post in the last WCR thread about what to carry if you break down.
dangrouche
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/lofiversion/i...hp?t175882.html

here it is
ezbngreen914
Nice! Thanks guys! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.