Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'M SICK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif FRIGGIN barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif INATTENTIVE barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif BITCH barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif mad.gif Joe
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif Sorry I'll take and post pictures tommorw. For now givemebeer.gif Er ah, Cazadores Porforvora. drunk.gif
BEFORE
Joe Bob
I doan get it..I wanted it too...and I'm just obnoxious.... blink.gif
JoeSharp
PHYQUE
Joe Bob
Ummmm, bummer....sell it to me for 5K?

Did ya get at least two three shots off?

Are they still bleeding?

Do ya need bail money?
Lou W
AAAUUUGGGHHHH ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
xsboost90
dats godda hurt....
MattR
ohmy.gif
rick 918-S
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Oh the humanity! ohmy.gif
bd1308
what happened to that one?
Carrera916
Oh man....

sorry to see that happened...

really liked the color and what I see of your car till I strolled down and ouch....that sucks.... sad.gif

what happened, man? Hey, at least the damage is repair-able from the look of the picture and it didn't wipe the whole side, didn't it? huh.gif

j
scooter311
ohmy.gif
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
!

Yeah, what happened????
Allan
Oh man Joe!!!! That really really sucks big time. Details please.
SGB
AAAARGH!!!!![FONT=Impact][SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]

btdt......

its your excuse to do those other things too idea.gif

sympathy aplenty- so sorry. Better get bizzy!
SGB
AAAARGH!!!!!

btdt......

its your excuse to do those other things too idea.gif

sympathy aplenty- so sorry. Better get bizzy!
SteveL
SONOFAFRIGGINBEOATCHDAMNITTOHELLCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please promise that you are going to put it back the way it was, that is a beautiful car. WTF happenned? I hope you know who did it, and where they live, and what they drive, etc.

Have a big, strong drink, step back, then figure out how to make it right again.

With deepest sympathies,

Steve
wrpspddrvr
Damn dawg, that sucks! I think everybody's dyin' to know what happened....
I had some shitbag back into my Nissan with their trailer hitch and not bother to leave their insurance. I hope that's not what happened to you!
Good luck on getting it fixed. If you know who it is, post their name and address on the forum, and maybe their danglies'll be missing in the morning.... sawzall-smiley.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
skline
Joe, That really sucks, if there is something I can do to help you fix it, let me know. My tools, are your tools. My stud gun and puller are here if you need it. Tell me they backed into you while you were parked and you didnt have to watch it live. I would cry. Then I would KILL the POS with my hands so I could look into their eyes as their last breath rolls out.
xsboost90
this everyone is the WRONG way to shave the marker lights...sorry had to. confused24.gif
JoeSharp
THAT FRIGGIN C.. ah I cunt use that word here. She backed over the teener while looking to see if traffic was cuming. I was stopped in the driveway, dumbfounded , while I watched the left, Italian turn signal, explode and the rear bumper of the large Benz sedan, slide half way up my front trunk. The first thing she said to me was " why didn't you honk your horn?" My wrist has a cut from trying to find the horn on that Momo steering wheel. She's trying to get out of it already and the accident isn't 2 minutes old, MY BABE IS PHYQUD UP............
I was taking my father to lunch with my stepmother and Linda Horne (were in a car right behind me). We were turning into a parking lot to have lunch and this car backed out of its stall and drove over Beauty. This person was trying to back out into traffic and did NOT look behind her.
sad.gif Joe
wrpspddrvr
Run her over.
Ask why she didn't yell.

Cole
MattR
Driving a mercedes, eh?

Hows that back of yours doing? Maybe you can milk enough to fix the fender AND buy manfred. Take her money! She doesnt deserve it!
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif Oh man Joe, that really hurts!!!!!
Stupid damn women drivers, I swear......they can't drive worth shit!

Except of course those of us women who belong
to 914club laugh.gif

Seriously, really sorry to hear and see that!
Hope you get it fixed soon!

Lisa driving-girl.gif
scotty914
well there could be some good from this, lets see new CF hood, new bumper top, repaint the above parts, hows the bumper could it now use a chrome job
redshift
pinch.gif

I can't go outside anymore

m
JoeSharp
Me too M
Drugs help, Cazadores does also. I don't think I'll be able to drive Beauty In public.
sad.gif Joe
Birgit
I soooooooo know your pain, just a scratch or a little rock chip would cause me great pain until my baby got killed but saved my life. He was my best buddy for 13 years and put a smile on face every single day. I still miss him every day icon8.gif
-Birgit
redshift
You think that would have happened to mikez? THINK AGAIN! Serious, something hates me, and the thing that hates me hangs over people I know, except mikez!

I can't believe it! I can't! Make the bad picture go away!

Nice photoshop... heh... you had us going... :sheepish:

I can't believe it..

m
curtis
Joe I cant believe it!!!!! icon8.gif barf.gif you barely had that car for a week!!!! I just sold it to you last Friday!!!!!!! barf.gif Kill the woman responsible...lut for blood or smoke lots of wacky tobaccy and drink coupious amounts of hard liqour,beer wont work! ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
Joe Bob
Once again...I feel yer pain....

I would have protected it better.....I have heat sensing radar guided missiles that shoot fat broads before they can engage....

Doan know the whole story....take her fat ass to da cleaners... headbang.gif

BTW....what's the diff between a Mercedes driver and a porcupine?

The porcupine is a protected species.....toast her ass.....
ematulac
ohmy.gif

That's just too painful!

Make that woman pay!

ar15.gif
d7n7master
Sorry Cuz,
That suckz hard!!! Looks like an otherwise shweet ride!!!
Mercedes Bad - Insurance $$$ Gud. Make her pay & pay some more ar15.gif

DonTraver
Aw, that really sucks. Sounds like the bitch that dinged my car. Always try to put the blame on someone else, never want to take responsibility for the shit they pull.

If you need any parts, let me know, they're free to you.

Now go and fuck her really good, she deserves it. ar15.gif

Got her address, I'll help you picket her house, lol.

Take Care, Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.