Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brass Balls
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
I love my country, “True north strong and free” but –21 F! That’s –29 C for us metric types.

–21 F! F as in fucking freezing! Sure am glad I’m not a brass monkey. Don’t lick anything made of metal Homer! Doh! blink.gif

It has already killed the battery in my other car, that’s OK, I wanted to buy an Optima for the teen anyways. I’ve taken to parking my cars in my shop overnight. I’m so lucky to have a heated shop.

Oh well, what can I do other than bitch, complain and FREEZE MY DAMN ASS OFF!
BURRRR!
cha914
Man,

us Texans really don't know what cold is ... I was bitchen when it hit 28*f last weekend...its a balmy ~45 right now.

I don't think I would be much into cars if I lived in that cold of a climate ...

Tony
Bleyseng
It supposed to be 64' today in Seattle which is unreal!!
Love that Avatar- STRONG BAD!!!! How did you get it, I couldn't get any images from the site. www.homestarrunner.com
Geoff
Mark Henry
Us northern folks, who are into nice older cars, only get 6 months, 8 if were lucky to drive in good weather. Then it’s winter beater or SUV time.

There are very few nuts like me, I drive aircooled VW’s all the time, still winter beaters because of rust. But damn good heat exchangers for sure.
cha914
hehe...yea, strongbad is catching on everywhere ... I just did a print screen and then shrank it down using photoshop ...

If I lived up there I would either have a very nice heated garage, or I would be much more into computers than I was cars tongue.gif

- Tony

after I restore my van (73 camper), I am putting in a gas heater ... screw those heat exchangers
Zeke
80 degrees last 3 days. Weather is great in SoCal, it's the environment that sucks.
GWN7
Common nick name for my city is "Winterpeg"....guess that has something to do with it being -39C here last week.......need more pics of people driving there cars with the tops off & palm trees ar15.gif hanged.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.