Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks a lot Miles.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
I am work..... my walkman's batteries are dead......and you posted to GWN's "OUCH" thread about buying a Saab from Saaby Saaberton's Saab. I got back to the plane I was working on, and for some unearthly reason the "Cal Worthington, and his dog spot" commercial (substitute Saab Saaberton for Cal Worthington) huh.gif (from SoCal.....20 years ago) started playing over, and over, and over in my head....... headbang.gif (theme song sounds like "If you're happy and you know it"). Can't wait to get out to my car and crank some LZ to purge it from my head!
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Special_K @ Feb 24 2005, 10:27 PM)
started playing over, and over, and over in my head....... headbang.gif (theme song sounds like "If you're happy and you know it"). Can't wait to purge it from my head!

Damn! I hate when that happens. Some funky stupid asshole little ditty like

"yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy"

or

"I like bread & butter, she likes toast & jam"
headbang.gif

Shit! now I did it to myself..... CRAP!

........b dry.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Special_K @ Feb 24 2005, 09:27 PM)
"Cal Worthington, and his dog spot" commercial (substitute Saab Saaberton for Cal Worthington) huh.gif (from SoCal.....20 years ago) started playing over, and over, and over in my head.......

he is still around.........hell, he was in Houston when i lived there in the 80's
John
Can't wait to get out to my car and crank some LZ to purge it from my head!

Glad to see that I'm not alone.
Mark Henry
If your happy and you know it and your really want to show it, if your happy and you know it clap.gif your hands.

happy11.gif
redshift
laugh.gif

Strike one for the nihlist.

M
Rhodes71/914
"Cal Worthington, and his dog spot"

OMG that brings back some memories. He has a lot in Anchorage, AK where I lived for quite some time. The line from his commercials there was "it's a four by four" he'd say it for every stinking 4wd truck in the ad.

And now it's stuck in my head headbang.gif
redshift
Does anyone like the Village People?

laugh.gif

Row! Row! Row your boat! Gently down the stream!

REM has alot of songs you can't get out of your head, like SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE, and STAND.

STAND IN THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE NOW!
FORGET ABOUT DIRECTION WONDER WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE

M
Bruce Allert
party.gifmonkeydance.gif E V E R Y B O D Y D A N C E N O W party.gif mgw.gif monkeydance.gif mgw.gif

.........b
dinomium
Cal got run out of Seattle in the 80s and I never got to see him eat a bug! Now I must go to the iPod to get all this sicko music out of my head!
Here is one that can ruin your whole day!:
and we'll have FUN FUN FUN now that daddy to the T Bird awayyyyyyyyyy
Oh the humanity!!!
Bruce Allert
a co-worker just put this in my head..

Tomorrow.... Tomorrow.... la lala la lala........ headbang.gif

.......b screwy.gif
redshift
I am sick still. icon8.gif Help me I think I'm pukin'...

Life won't allow you to throw up this much and live, I have to find a better way.

M
Toast
you could have Michael Jackson's "Thriller" in your head. icon8.gif
maf914
I don't know why, but sometimes it just starts...

You're gonna cry, cry, cry, cry,
You're gonna cry, cry, cry, cry,
Ninety six tears...

Question Mark and the Mysterians. Ninety Six Tears. One hit wonder.

Man, that was a long time ago.
scruz914
QUOTE (Special_K @ Feb 24 2005, 10:27 PM)
...started playing over, and over, and over in my head.......

That is what you call an 'ear worm'. Creepy, crawly, around and around in your head until you go screwy.gif

Woe oh oh oh oh oh
And she's buying a stairway to heaven........ laugh.gif
HarveyH
Anything by Abba tunez.gif party.gif

or The Captain and Tennile penguin.gif tunez.gif
Carl
Doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do

smile.gif
Mueller
Umpa, lumpa, dibble dee dee.
I’ve got another riddle for thee.............

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mueller @ Feb 25 2005, 01:27 PM)
Umpa, lumpa, dibble dee dee.
I’ve got another riddle for thee.............

hated that movie dry.gif new johnny dep one is coming out wacko.gif
redshift
I knew that character back when he was 'Little Jon' playing guitar in a band called Big Bang, and whacked out on heroin.

My how we change... icon8.gif .. oops..

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 24 2005, 09:45 PM)
"Cal Worthington, and his dog spot" commercial (substitute Saab Saaberton for Cal Worthington) huh.gif (from SoCal.....20 years ago) started playing over, and over, and over in my head.......

he is still around.........hell, he was in Houston when i lived there in the 80's

You're shittin' me..... ohmy.gif , he was old a dirt back in '82!

Oh no......it's back again! (If you want a brand new car go see Cal, if you want a brand new car go see Cal......)headbang.gif

Good thing I brought in some new batteries.....and my Grand Funk CD aktion035.gif

"I don't need a whole lots of money....I don't need a big fine car..."
dinomium
QUOTE (Special_K @ Feb 25 2005, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Feb 24 2005, 09:45 PM)

You're shittin' me..... ohmy.gif , he was old a dirt back in '82!

Oh no......it's back again! (If you want a brand new car go see Cal, if you want a brand new car go see Cal......)headbang.gif

Good thing I brought in some new batteries.....and my Grand Funk CD aktion035.gif

"I don't need a whole lots of money....I don't need a big fine car..."

If yer tailpipes a draggin and yer wife is a naggin
GO see Cal GO see CAL GO SEE CAL!
Root_Werks
dry.gif I just haaaaad to look didn't I? dry.gif

Were are my headphones? screwy.gif
DonTraver
Actually, You can catch Cal every weekend on the local channels here in San Diego, he's out of Oceanside now. Still as dumb as ever, lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.