Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT: engine lid lettering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ahycaramba
Hello Friends,
I am wanting to trade my used gold Porsche lettering (on engine lid) for silver lettering. All letters have thier tabs none are broken. It does not come with the retainers clips. Looking for simular condiontion. Anyone interested?
Thanks
Al flag.gif
mrfourteen
I have a set of silver I'd trade
Good shape and all pins

QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Jul 3 2015, 03:57 PM) *

Hello Friends,
I am wanting to trade my used gold Porsche lettering (on engine lid) for silver lettering. All letters have thier tabs none are broken. It does not come with the retainers clips. Looking for simular condiontion. Anyone interested?
Thanks
Al flag.gif

ahycaramba
Thanks Mr fourteen,
I'll pm you with info.
Thanks.
Al beerchug.gif
ahycaramba
QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Jul 3 2015, 08:11 PM) *

Thanks Mr fourteen,
I'll pm you with info.
Thanks.
Al beerchug.gif

Hello Mrfourteen.
Did you get my PM? last sent 7/3/15.
Please let me know if you changed your mind.
Thanks
Al
kkid
Let me know if you find out whether mr14 changed his mind. I will change the color of my car from red to white and your gold lettering will win over my silvers with the new body color. Mines are in great condition as well yet still on the car.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
ahycaramba
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 7 2015, 04:04 PM) *

Let me know if you find out whether mr14 changed his mind. I will change the color of my car from red to white and your gold lettering will win over my silvers with the new body color. Mines are in great condition as well yet still on the car.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

aktion035.gif I'll keep your info just in case. Thanks kkid
kkid
QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Jul 9 2015, 01:34 AM) *

QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 7 2015, 04:04 PM) *

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

aktion035.gif I'll keep your info just in case. Thanks kkid

Thanks, I might only be able to access the world next Monday at earliest. Changing our internet service.

kkid smile.gif
kkid
I am ready to take mines off the car. But my internet is down till Saturday. I can come to The World once a day now.
Zahl
I'm in the same boat with an excellent set of gold letters and need silver,(chrome) for my LE.Car might be up for sale if purchase of 912E goes through
kkid
Hi,

The one on the above is a set of my silver lettering. Some of the tabs are broken short. I can send the back side photos of each letters. Please PM me your e-mail address.
Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.