Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL, Kentucky- '72.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
vkessler
This is my car. Didn't realize it had made it on the forum till some called about it tonight. If anyone is interested, please let me know i will be more than willing to help in anyway i can.
genes
Met Vester on Saturday. He seems like a great honest guy. Looked at the car. Rear jackpoints rusted out on both sides. Undercarruage looked fine other than that. Some rust holes in front trunk spare area. Door gaps and jack points on rocker panels looked ok. Did not remove rocker panels to check for rust. Rust in hell hole but didnt appear to get into long area. Owner is going to get car up on lift to really check for structural rust issues sometime in next few weeks.
Engine - 2.0 carbed but looks good. runs
Fuel lines - look to be original. recommended any new owner be told to do stainless steel fuel line replacement
Battery relocated to trunk
original color was dark green cant remember exact code.
Interior - dash has usual cracks and seats will need re-upholstry work or replacement. Otherwise looked well kept.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.