Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB old unwanted back pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zambezi
Looking for an old back pad for the firewall. The vinyl can be ripped up. The cardboard can be falling to bits. I don't care about any of that. What I do want is good useable padding to use on my new fiberglass back pad from 914 rubber. I believe there is also some tacking strips beneath the vinyl in the creases of the back pad that is used to anchor the vinyl into the corners. The pads can be cut into 3 small sections for shipment as long as the padding and tack strips survive. I have found AA in Georgia wants 50.00 plus 40.00 shipping for some pretty horrible examples, but I would rather spend my money here on the board than put money in his pocket. So.... what have you guys got.
ajserrano
QUOTE(zambezi @ Jul 6 2015, 08:19 PM) *

Looking for an old back pad for the firewall. The vinyl can be ripped up. The cardboard can be falling to bits. I don't care about any of that. What I do want is good useable padding to use on my new fiberglass back pad from 914 rubber. I believe there is also some tacking strips beneath the vinyl in the creases of the back pad that is used to anchor the vinyl into the corners. The pads can be cut into 3 small sections for shipment as long as the padding and tack strips survive. I have found AA in Georgia wants 50.00 plus 40.00 shipping for some pretty horrible examples, but I would rather spend my money here on the board than put money in his pocket. So.... what have you guys got.

Is this what you're looking for? If so, $100 shipped.
mepstein
I have what you want. I just want to cover shipping. Probably $15-20. Pm me your email and address and I'll send pics and ship. You can pay me when you get the part. Happy to have go to a good home.
zambezi
Aj,
Thanks for the offer, but that is a little too nice for what I need. That pad could be fixed up and actually be reused. I don't want to destroy a pad that could be reused, I have one like that already. I am looking for something too far gone to be used but still with good foam.
Mepstein,
PM sent email is thekarabas@cox dot net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.