Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tried Another New Product-Looks Cool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
I got an idea based on the vintage TAG HEUER Monaco clocks and I thought I would try it out...I like it. These are 10" square 1/4" thick acrylic lucite with a full color backing and a battery operated clock. Looks great in the shop or an office.

If there is an interest I can offer these at $70 including shipping (just PM me). These are made one at a time so a group buy won't reduce the pricing. I can customize the race number to match your car or year and on the Martini clock I can do a red or gray/silver background as well (to match the real cars).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
C-Ya MK
The clocks look great. Can you post pictures of the Martini with the different backgrounds you mentioned?
stugray
Those are awesome! Good work!

Offer some in circles and they would fit in my Fuchs wheel that is hanging on the wall of my shop as a cord reel.

Is the entire back a single vinyl sticker?
Maybe if you offered to do any artwork, then people could send you the graphics and you just print it and assemble - that way you would not be liable for WHAT art gets put on it - wink wink, nudge nudge....
whitetwinturbo
drooley.gif
C-Ya MK
Awesome clock, I would like a Martini, gray background, #11. PayPal?
Thank you,
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.